Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, just thought about that last night. Not at all excited to do it, but it must be done.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
"Vengence is mine" a bajillion times per game times 1000 wins. Fucking ugggh

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Lame and powerful are not mutually exclusive. Priest has occupied these spaces for years. Well, maybe something more powerful than "lame".

New Paladin defines lame and powerful. Liadrin + Libram of Wisdom + hero power is infinite value, meaning now there's two decks in the format (Galakond Rogue) where your choices are aggro, OTK, or lose.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How's everyone new ladder experience going? Currently up to Plat 9 with 1 or 2 losses along the way. I started playing meta decks immediately, but not always piloted right.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How's everyone new ladder experience going? Currently up to Plat 9 with 1 or 2 losses along the way. I started playing meta decks immediately, but not always piloted right.

I've been playing wild because I'm waiting for rotation to dig back into standard. wild is a fustercluck, i have badly optimized razakus lists or a kinda dull secret mage list to choose from.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I ran into 3 arena mage decks in a row that all had the Singleton Reno that does 10 dmg or whatever IN their fucking decks and their deck was singletons.

Fuck this stupid shit.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I did the fireside thing to open my preorder packs early. I don't know why I never thought of this before, but I setup a macro on my keyboard to just press spacebar every 15ms. Fuck it made it so much less painful. It's so much faster too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll just wait. I am at Gold 5 after dicking around on ladder yesterday. Mostly playing aggro Dragon Hunter.

The ladder rewards per month are much better. From the prompts it appears I'll net like 4 packs so far from ranking up. That is packs into your monhtly rewards chest and additional packs upon hitting rank 5 or getting to the next colo of the ladder.

So I got like 4 into the chest + a bunch of rares and 4 classic packs to open right now. Not bad I guess.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Last chance dance

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So day 1 ladder is going be 75% demon hunter, 20% demon hunter counter deck, and 5% hunter.

Also, time to nope out of battlegrounds as the battlegrounds pass is horseshit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I made it to platinum 10 on just doing my morning coffee quest time. I've got enough gold for 63 packs plus quite a bit of dust. Not going to craft anything for a couple of days just to see what the meta looks like.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm just going to keep playing my dragon hunter today. I have gold for 70 packs and 5k dust right now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, seems like face/dragon hunter should be a good choice once a bajillion demon hunters show up

EDIT I think the new pack opening system should make it easier for everyone to get everything sooner.

Card Pack Changes
A few years back, we made changes to how opening card packs works to ensure that every time you got a Legendary card, it would be one that you didn’t already have. Starting March 26, we’re extending this to cards of all rarities!

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
62 packs, 2 legendaries

Kayn Sunfury
Ysiel Windsinger

Pretty tempted to just craft up the mage legendaries as I did get doubles for everything else mage got. That spell only deck looks fun but gonna hold out for now