Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's weird thinking in a few weeks Zillax won't be in .... every .... single .... deck .... anymore

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It really chaffs my ass that they stream shit on Youtube instead of twitch now. The youtube interface is just dicks

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Once I get the link I just stream it with VLC
I mean that's half the problem. I know it was supposed to start 25 minutes ago, but I can't tell if it hasn't or I'm just too retarded to figure out where the fuck to find on it youtube to begin with.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Working on today's quest with my morning coffee, notice that my name isn't listed and it is in Arabic or something. Weird.

Starts in 35 minutes I think, 10 am PST

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
battlefly page says 10 but either way sucks if they dont do it

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was looking at Masters Tour Los Angeles Viewer’s Guide

Either way, on both it has

UPDATE: For the overall safety and well-being of our staff and casters, and in alignment with California’s statewide ‘stay at home’ order, we are canceling the broadcast portion of Masters Tour Los Angeles. Matches will still take place online as previously scheduled. It is our intention to find a solution to showcase the Top 8 matches on Sunday and we will share those details as soon as we have more information. Best of luck to all of the competitors this weekend.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

kayn.jpg

Fuck you Winged Guardian!

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

only ones I recognize are Thijs and Nalguidan.
Casie in GM (tbh he's a twat). Lion is world champ. Blyzes and NoHands are both streamers I believe

I'm just sitting around at work watching this today. Glad we get to watch the top 8

• 1Like