Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think firebat was gonna be able to win that game already, but that Octosari was some serious salt in the wound

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty far behind on today's broadcast. Watching RDU vs xBlyzes at 2x speed is pretty hilarious. Watch the whole series in like 10 minutes if you skip the shit between games.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
After finishing the first 2 days this weekend of games, Tempo Mage is just winning far too many games it shouldn't. It's just so much clown fiesta with the number of Solarion Primes that end up getting played.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Especially when they seem to have more boxes than should pop up from the prime

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Man, this game is such cancer. The RNG in this game is so absurd it's a joke. I don't get why nobody has made a HS clone that's nearly identical but without any RNG. A MTGesque version of HS would be sooooooo much better and would make $$ hand over fist.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Going to be funny when Blizzard launches "classic" hearthstone servers or a mode I guess

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That game exists. Do you want to actually play it or just complain about this one?

What's it called? News to me. Hard not to complain when the majority of games are decided entirely by some major RNG swing that there is zero counterplay to whatsoever except for some RNG counter miracle.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I find RNG bothers me less these days when I try not to get overly invested into any specific game or try too hard. It's kind of a personal thing, you just have to relax and shit happens. Theoretically shit happens the same amount for you as against you.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Indeed. I was eventually going to lead Lumi there after he rejected all my suggestions for alternative games. Most tilted people don't want to hear it's them, not the game.

That said, there are definitely instances where this game goes overboard with RNG. In general, it's healthy for the game. But things like original DQA off a lackey into a full heal Nozdormu....rightfully nerfed.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I find RNG bothers me less these days when I try not to get overly invested into any specific game or try too hard. It's kind of a personal thing, you just have to relax and shit happens. Theoretically shit happens the same amount for you as against you.

I don't even like when I win because of it. Doesn't feel earned at all really. I play that 7 mana mage minion that casts 5 random spells and it's either the most absurd unbeatable shit ever or it backfires and either does nothing or loses me the game. I wonder how good a game nearly identical to HS would be but without any RNG whatsoever.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You're going to have to wonder for quite a long time as a game that draws cards requires RNG.

You might be bitching about Solarian Prime or Puzzle Box, and there's certainly a nuanced discussion to be had about how much RNG is too much RNG. But any? How is the aforementioned fundamentally different than top decking lethal?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You're going to have to wonder for quite a long time as a game that draws cards requires RNG.

You might be bitching about Solarian Prime or Puzzle Box, and there's certainly a nuanced discussion to be had about how much RNG is too much RNG. But any? How is the aforementioned fundamentally different than top decking lethal?

Obviously I mean RNG beyond card drawing. I'm talking about the cards themselves. Hence why I say MTGesque as there are barely any RNG cards in MTG.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao ... Just had Dimensional Ripper pull out 2 Archmage Hargoth. Opponent insta concedes

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit legend again this month, this time with Soul Demon Hunter due to the recommendations. If you dodge druids seems you get there quick.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hit legend again this month, this time with Soul Demon Hunter due to the recommendations. If you dodge druids seems you get there quick.
Nice. What list did you end up on?

I haven't played much this month, working too much. The little I have played has been Tempo Mage, and it's pretty strong.