Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mulliganned for Spirit Jailers, Wandmakers, sometimes manafeeder panthara. I like keeping a soul shear against mages and hunters. And mulligan hard for warblades against hunter/mage/dh.

Only reason I'm running Kreen and not Kayn is I have one and not the other, so definitely not required for the deck, I'd say either fit a role if you have either/or or maybe sub the silencing rush minion if you have neither.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The tidbit about bunnyhopper getting upset about casie roping during practice is pretty funny

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got to one win from legend then back to rank 5 not once, not twice, but three fucking times.

Do really well then lose a streak to unbelievable god draws. God damn.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure why animal companions wasn't nerfed to 8 the last patch. Even though I've been playing some druid lately, that was a much needed change.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Probably not enough of a nerf on it really. The worst designs in this entire game are decks that either win by completely random bullshit (spell mage) or decks like Guardian Druid where it's just over if they draw it on curve in most cases.

Animated Broomstick being 1 mana or even existing was probably a mistake also. They're really bad at making low cost cards that add extreme value.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like I always have an artificially high mmr on the back end of their systems, because I don't play a lot but I play well for what I do. So they do shit like change ladder (in this case bg) to you're always matching against your MMR instead of your actual current rank, and I suddenly start just getting hard dicked. I just can't fucking top 4 right now in BG

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a fan of the current systems they use, I'm hoping something changes

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
xBlyzes a no show, after his badly not thought out 0-3 with warrior yesterday not a good sign

EDIT seems like bullshit since the time had past but they are gonna cast it now via the Americas stream.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What are the play-in matches that occurred today? Found the videos of the matches on youtube but no commentary.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
What are the play-in matches that occurred today? Found the videos of the matches on youtube but no commentary.
I haven't looked to see, but I'm guessing that would be group b matches. Group b basically has to play out matches to actually get in the bracket for the playoffs. It's essentially multiple byes for group a players. The whole system is pretty fucked imo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad to see they did that. Honestly it's retarded that they don't do that for all the swiss matches the first 3 weeks of the season. It's free content, and people would get to watch their players. Or go back and watch the winner all the way through the week, etc.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I'd like it as well. Hopefully enough people did so they do it for all of next year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a fan of xBlyzes after his stunt last week. Shit was unprofessional yet they gave him a walk on it. It was clear as fuck he wasn't showing up because of his warrior meltdown the day before

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a fan of xBlyzes after his stunt last week. Shit was unprofessional yet they gave him a walk on it. It was clear as fuck he wasn't showing up because of his warrior meltdown the day before
I didn't get to watch last week really. What happened exactly?

My brief understanding from forum posts is that he was basically a no show but they him play late? Was there any explanation on it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He no showed, they called it, ended the stream. Americas came on and they allowed him to play in Americas time slot. He no showed because of pure hard headed stupidity playing a warrior deck for 3 games and the third he just flat out conceded before he was even out of the game. Basically cried like a baby

I imagine they let him play on America's stream because he was gonna quit like a little shit and talked him out of it