Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, the new reward system seems to have significantly reduced my desire to log in at all. Then the new "tavern pass" shit tier to the system is like a cherry on top to say fuck your greedy corporate overlords Blizzard. The overlords are so greedy now they have added mini expansions. fuck them right in the eye socket

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any idea on how the mini expansion works or somewhere that explains it better? I can't tell if they are just adding new cards into the same packs or its new packs or what they are doing. Whatever it is, it is really messing with how I plan my gold spend. I held back 5k gold that I would have spent on the new packs, so I can buy this new stuff when it comes out.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Any idea on how the mini expansion works or somewhere that explains it better? I can't tell if they are just adding new cards into the same packs or its new packs or what they are doing. Whatever it is, it is really messing with how I plan my gold spend. I held back 5k gold that I would have spent on the new packs, so I can buy this new stuff when it comes out.
I thought they said it was (I know this sounds super fucking retarded) just going to be added to the expansion packs. So at that point you have to get more packs to get the cards.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I searched for the info and found it, slippery slippery is right, they are just going to quietly insert 35 new cards into the same old packs starting halfway through the expansion. How is that not the dumbest idea ever? Who comes up with this shit? That means that as of now if we open any of the Darkmoon reward packs we get we are buttfucking ourselves out of dust by not waiting, because of the way they do the duplicate cards.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I searched for the info and found it, slippery slippery is right, they are just going to quietly insert 35 new cards into the same old packs starting halfway through the expansion. How is that not the dumbest idea ever? Who comes up with this shit? That means that as of now if we open any of the Darkmoon reward packs we get we are buttfucking ourselves out of dust by not waiting, because of the way they do the duplicate cards.
On the bright side with duplicate protection you are guaranteed to get them if you have all the other cards, it's still fucking annoying though. Especially because they probably have a decent number of legendary just to fuck us.

Also not getting a legendary quest this expansion is ????

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
wallets.png

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Clown Druid is fucking stupid.

They can play the clown board fill 4x per game.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What's that? The only real game of Hearthstone is battle grounds? True.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
TJT TJT same problem almost every new meta. Clown druid will be pushed out by a faster meta.

wormie wormie speaking of such...BGs meta has power crept itself into a very annoying place. Too much damage too early. BUT, I'll also admit I'm a casual BG scrub, playing a game or two per day. I can't seem to get higher than 6k rating.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Deathwing Deathwing do you see a lot of people conceding around the 5k mark? For some reason I get a lot of rounds where half the group concedes before the first round, I'm sure it is because they got shit hero selection - I do the same thing myself. It sucks when the first round starts and you get a good hero and there are only 4 people in the whole BG though. Blizzard needs to introduce a delay timer where if you concede you have to wait five minutes until you can requeue.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT same problem almost every new meta. Clown druid will be pushed out by a faster meta.

wormie wormie speaking of such...BGs meta has power crept itself into a very annoying place. Too much damage too early. BUT, I'll also admit I'm a casual BG scrub, playing a game or two per day. I can't seem to get higher than 6k rating.
Well now that elementals got dumpstered, the amount of early damage is a more reasonable. BG seems to be in a good place right now, probably best ever. At least at my suck levels.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Battlegrounds is fucking trash. The amount of RNG and damage you take is beyond retarded. Almost every single game there's 2--4 people dying in a single round. You also go from taking like 4-8 damage to suddenly 15+ out of nowhere because someone got a lucky highroll. It's beyond stupid. Literally all they need to do is either give everyone 50 health or remove tavern tier from damage and have it only be the minions that deal damage.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Deathwing Deathwing do you see a lot of people conceding around the 5k mark? For some reason I get a lot of rounds where half the group concedes before the first round, I'm sure it is because they got shit hero selection - I do the same thing myself. It sucks when the first round starts and you get a good hero and there are only 4 people in the whole BG though. Blizzard needs to introduce a delay timer where if you concede you have to wait five minutes until you can requeue.
No, can't say I've noticed that. 1 person quitting or DCing(can you tell the difference?) does seem to happen often though.

Rime

<Donor>
The hearthstone battlepass makes the Magic: The Gathering Arena battlepass look positively decadent by example, and it has already been nerfed four times.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feel like they need to nerf the old god that gives you your corrupted cards back to cost 1 instead of 0.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They would have to either lower Y'Shaarj's cost or make it 1 permanently since they are only 0 for that turn.