Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think I always say more is needed on nerf posts, typically because I am so sick of the class that's getting hit, which for demon hunter has been since they became a class.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Not nerfing evolve shaman is lollllllllll. This company is FUCKING RETARDED.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Putting demon hunter inline then reevaluate makes sense. One of the game designers said:

Demon Hunter’s population in higher levels of play was growing week over week, hitting nearly 35% last week.

If other classes can be viable, evolve shaman might not need a change.( i tend to think it will but understand waiting)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Putting demon hunter inline then reevaluate makes sense. One of the game designers said:

If other classes can be viable, evolve shaman might not need a change.( i tend to think it will but understand waiting)

Idk man, evolve shaman is literally one of the most cancer decks I've ever seen since the games inception. It VERY clearly needs a nerf.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
the people they have for programmers currently must be sweat shop kids working for bread or some shit.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This game was pretty funny. After I killed the guy who got fourth, when I got into the fight the guy who got third had conceded prior to the fight, and the guy who got second conceded during my fight with the third place guy.

1608305337191.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone play since this mornings patch? I'm not seeing how it does any good at all and not that interested in logging in to play either

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone play since this mornings patch? I'm not seeing how it does any good at all and not that interested in logging in to play either
I honestly haven't played ranked nearly at all this expansion. I've played a lot of BG's though

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Havent played constructed yet, but the Elistra change seems pretty good. Significantly lowers her power level, while keeping her mechanics intact.

as for the effect of knuckles nerf on constructed, I assume it will be a pretty big deal for that deck, as an early knuckles with coin/lightning bloom + 1 or 2 free Dread Corsairs lead to some of their most egregious starts. But, like i said, I haven't actually tried it out yet. Also fuck Edwin, he should have been hall of famed every year they've done the hall of fame.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did some quests this morning, in 8 games saw zero shamans so I guess it's working.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Hopefully announce what's gonna happen with the Hall of Fame sooner than later

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Big Changes"

Hey guys we know you are going to love these new mini sets so much that we are going to add in more for each expansion. 50% of the expansion cards will be available at the start, then each month we'll release more cards in mini expansions to keep things fresh!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not to bad I guess. I'm at level 52 on the rewards track and haven't spent any gold since the last expansion when I zero'd out on packs. I have 4580 now. My only way to earn gold now is 50 per level earned. At this point I am around 2.5k or so short of what I would have come a new expansion previously. Sorta doubt I will hit that from basically just questing like I do now, especially dropping 2k for this mini thing

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I expect it to do well and be a good boost for Druid who has been pretty low on the totem pole for awhile now. Still haven't decided to spend the 2k gold or just craft the better cards once the meta settles.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I expect it to do well and be a good boost for Druid who has been pretty low on the totem pole for awhile now. Still haven't decided to spend the 2k gold or just craft the better cards once the meta settles.
I did the 2k gold, because even if you look at it like 20 packs to get the 4 legendaries you come out alright, unless you think you'll open lot of packs otherwise.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My main thought was if the legendaries don't really see much play the rest of the cards are really pretty cheap to craft overall.

16 Common, 14 Rare, 1 Epic, 4 Legendary

Finish collecting the not so much played cards over time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user