Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoyed watching some streams today to see some deck ideas in action for tomorrows big changes. Should be one of the better hearthstone days in a long long time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

derped it on the day, not sure why I thought it was today. Any, Wildfire shenanigans will be fun

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Reinstalled to play classic. I had forgotten how dangerous it was to be at sub 30 life against most decks. Rogue, Druid, Warkock, and Mage can kill you from around there on an empty board.

But on the flip side I don't die to random bullshit nearly as often.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Diamond cards to be used in Standard that you need to buy the tavern pass AND do quests to get?

What kind of bullshit is this?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Cosmetic fluff for people that play(and pay) a lot. Now they need to make the bulk of an expansion reasonably affordable(as in one preorder).

So many interesting decks I want to try but can't. I haven't been playing 100% consistently, but let's say 75% over the time period that corresponds to the sets currently in rotation. I've also bought preorders for all of them.

I would give something like diamond cards a serious consideration if I didn't have to scrimp for cards even while still preordering. Maybe they're in the slow process of fixing this, free core set can suggest this. But this is still Blizzard we're talking about.

It's a shame that their biggest competitor in this market is an even bigger fuckup(in somewhat different ways) than them.

BTW, what happens to a card that you didn't own gets rotated into core and then later out? Do you lose ownership of it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cant imagine you would lose it since you do own it now, but who knows for sure. I consistently finished all quests since the last expansion and ended up able to buy 72 packs which is about right from before the gold changes but I also did buy the mini set for 2k gold. Next mini set I will definitely just craft the best cards and not spend the gold, so I would have had gold for 92 packs yesterday.

I bought the tavern pass this time around to see how the added XP bonus adds up until the next expansion. Awhile back hearthstone top decks had a breakdown of the added bonus and it looked to pay off quite well so we'll see

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Cosmetic fluff for people that play(and pay) a lot. Now they need to make the bulk of an expansion reasonably affordable(as in one preorder).

So many interesting decks I want to try but can't. I haven't been playing 100% consistently, but let's say 75% over the time period that corresponds to the sets currently in rotation. I've also bought preorders for all of them.

I would give something like diamond cards a serious consideration if I didn't have to scrimp for cards even while still preordering. Maybe they're in the slow process of fixing this, free core set can suggest this. But this is still Blizzard we're talking about.

It's a shame that their biggest competitor in this market is an even bigger fuckup(in somewhat different ways) than them.

BTW, what happens to a card that you didn't own gets rotated into core and then later out? Do you lose ownership of it?

If you don't own a card that is in core set, when it leaves core set (back to Wild), you will lose it, yes. But it is still craftable and openable in that set's packs. Core set cards are only free while they are in that year's rotations.

As for not having the cards, even when preordering, do you do the 50 or the $80 preorder? With the 80 packs, 2 free legendaries, plus like 50 packs in gold from the previous tavern pass, I think i am 14? cards short of having the whole set, according to the achievement. Obviously like 7 of those are legendaries, but it is still like 90% of the set unlocked day 1 (plus around 4k dust from extra commons and rares from those packs). I do understand that $80 (or $100 if you buy the tavern pass) is a lot for a quarterly release, but it's a far cry from what I spent playing Magic back in the day.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Couldn't open packs yesterday, now the brawl isn't working. Maybe Bobby Kotick cannibalized the entire company.

• 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you don't own a card that is in core set, when it leaves core set (back to Wild), you will lose it, yes. But it is still craftable and openable in that set's packs. Core set cards are only free while they are in that year's rotations.

As for not having the cards, even when preordering, do you do the 50 or the $80 preorder? With the 80 packs, 2 free legendaries, plus like 50 packs in gold from the previous tavern pass, I think i am 14? cards short of having the whole set, according to the achievement. Obviously like 7 of those are legendaries, but it is still like 90% of the set unlocked day 1 (plus around 4k dust from extra commons and rares from those packs). I do understand that $80 (or $100 if you buy the tavern pass) is a lot for a quarterly release, but it's a far cry from what I spent playing Magic back in the day.
I'll admit I haven't had much play time with the new rewards stuff. I took a break the past couple months.

I did the 80 dollar preorder for scholomance. It took me 2 months into the expansion spending all my gold on packs before I had all the epics. Perhaps I lowrolled, but from a video game perspective, I find that too much. Yes, that's cheep from a TCG perspective, but this isn't a TCG. I don't feel comparing to MTG is fair.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
unless it is in my hand, refreshing spring water is just broke as fuck

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there some way I should be going into my old cards and dusting some for ingenious profit now?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Dog has been playing celestial alignment druid, it's pretty hilarious

### Machamp
# Format: Standard
#
AAECAZICBKPRA53YA7/gA7WKBA3lugPougObzgPw1AOJ4AOK4AOk4QPR4QPA7AOJnwSunwTanwSgoAQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Any suggestions on a consistent deck? At least, as consistent as Hearthstone can be. I want to try a deck that mitigates dead draws or buried answers. Or maybe I'm just too salty.

I've tried Lunacy Mage(no C'Thun) and Secret Libram Paladin. They are both powerful, but both due to at least one card each that should be nerfed. Don't get your sword early or both Penflingers? Have fun top-decking shitty secrets. Deck of Lunacy buried in your deck? You're quite literally playing a different deck. I swear I've generated Deck of Lunacy more times than I've drawn it.

I'm considering Control Warlock but its win rate doesn't look that good and might be on the down turn since it takes advantage of a greedy unrefined meta.

Also considering Miracle Rogue. But each time I play it, I quite frequently get turns with pieces in my hand that look weak and I have no idea how to put together. I need like 5 minutes to put this shit together.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like deathrattle or midrange demon hunter.

Seems Kazakus might be the safest craft.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Been running really well with this deck if you do craft Kazakus(or already have it) I'm assuming you have the older legendaries also

### Kazakus Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 2x (1) Adorable Infestation
# 2x (1) Mystery Winner
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (1) Wound Prey
# 2x (2) Imprisoned Felmaw
# 2x (2) Kolkar Pack Runner
# 2x (2) Quick Shot
# 2x (2) Scavenger's Ingenuity
# 2x (2) Tame Beast (Rank 1)
# 2x (3) Bloated Python
# 2x (3) Pack Kodo
# 2x (3) Petting Zoo
# 1x (3) Shan'do Wildclaw
# 1x (3) Zixor, Apex Predator
# 1x (4) Kazakus, Golem Shaper
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 2x (5) Trampling Rhino
#
AAECAZ/DAwSDuQPB0AP86APl7wMNorkD/7oDtM4DudID8uEDhOIDhuIDnuoDmuwDn+wD2+0DqZ8Eu6AEAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Last edited:
  • 1Like