Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit 50 for the season, picked Valeera portrait and I've been wrecking nerds with a tempo secret rogue deck because nitroboost poison and sparkjoy cheat.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
### Aggro
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 1x (0) Preparation
# 2x (0) Shadowstep
# 2x (1) Blackjack Stunner
# 2x (1) Nitroboost Poison
# 2x (1) Secret Passage
# 2x (1) Spymistress
# 2x (1) Wand Thief
# 1x (2) Ambush
# 1x (2) Bamboozle
# 2x (2) Dirty Tricks
# 1x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Foxy Fraud
# 1x (2) Sap
# 1x (2) Shadowjeweler Hanar
# 2x (2) Swindle
# 2x (3) EVIL Miscreant
# 2x (3) Sparkjoy Cheat
# 1x (4) Infiltrator Lilian
# 1x (5) Jandice Barov
#
AAECAd75AwjNA4gHhgnMuQO5vgP7xAPZ0QOr0gML7QKPlwO5uAPOuQPQuQOqywOk0QPf3QPn3QOB5AOC5AMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Infiltrator Lilian is one of those cards I'm just using because I opened a golden one. I kept facing paladins and hadn't lost a one. Started running into control warlocks and that is a tough match up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks, I also opened a Lilian and have tried using it before, mostly without success.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
### Aggro
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 1x (0) Preparation
# 2x (0) Shadowstep
# 2x (1) Blackjack Stunner
# 2x (1) Nitroboost Poison
# 2x (1) Secret Passage
# 2x (1) Spymistress
# 2x (1) Wand Thief
# 1x (2) Ambush
# 1x (2) Bamboozle
# 2x (2) Dirty Tricks
# 1x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Foxy Fraud
# 1x (2) Sap
# 1x (2) Shadowjeweler Hanar
# 2x (2) Swindle
# 2x (3) EVIL Miscreant
# 2x (3) Sparkjoy Cheat
# 1x (4) Infiltrator Lilian
# 1x (5) Jandice Barov
#
AAECAd75AwjNA4gHhgnMuQO5vgP7xAPZ0QOr0gML7QKPlwO5uAPOuQPQuQOqywOk0QPf3QPn3QOB5AOC5AMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Infiltrator Lilian is one of those cards I'm just using because I opened a golden one. I kept facing paladins and hadn't lost a one. Started running into control warlocks and that is a tough match up.

Played around with this, this morning. I ended up cutting the 2 spymistress' for a couple self sharpening swords for the weapon durability. Fun deck, both version went 5-0/4-0 before I finished my quests.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I actually dropped sap for a self sharpening sword shortly after. Going to try dropping one secret passage for a second one. And I ended up buying the rest of the mini expac so I'm dropping jandice for keywarden ivory.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I actually dropped sap for a self sharpening sword shortly after. Going to try dropping one secret passage for a second one. And I ended up buying the rest of the mini expac so I'm dropping jandice for keywarden ivory.

Dropping arguably the most OP card that rogues get? That's a hard nope.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
eh, still have the 2 blackjack stunners in there so dropping 1 doesn't seem to off.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think he's referring to secret passage, which in aggro decks its still op, but this deck is more tempo based and two seems unnecessary as it was often just a luxury card I was holding in my hand.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Secret passage is just crazy, it probably shouldn't let you keep the cards that you draw off the cards it draws, if that makes any sense.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will say, two swords didn't feel right either and I've been feeling like the deck could maybe use one more secret so I added a plaguerize.

I opened a golden Y'shaarj awhile back so I go to make a Tickatus warlock deck. Needed a bit more dust for Tickatus so I buy a few packs and I end up opening a golden one!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hohoho, just played a control mage variant. Guy must've gotten a bad draw, plays pretty slow first few turns, spent the last couple turns just clearing my board. Turn 6 I decide to play plaguerize. His turn 6 he plays coin, khadgar, jandice - he gets a 1/1 as one of the minions. Turn 7 I play khadgar and jandice and get vastly superior minons and he concedes. Poor man just got Hearthstoned.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My main thought was if the legendaries don't really see much play the rest of the cards are really pretty cheap to craft overall.

Finish collecting the not so much played cards over time
It does appear that only 10(?) cards are in use. All blue and white.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Core Set Breakdown:
  • 88 cards returning from Classic (54 class cards, 34 neutral cards).
  • 54 cards returning from Basic (41 class cards, 13 neutral cards).
  • 55 cards returning from Wild (36 class cards, 19 neutral cards).
  • 4 cards returning from Ashes of Outland (4 Demon Hunter Class cards).
  • 4 cards returning from Demon Hunter Initiate.
  • 1 card returning from Hall of Fame (Shadowform).
  • 29 new cards (20 Class cards, 9 Neutral cards).

lots of changes coming, rather curious how the classic mode will do. Core set changes every year???

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

All 16 players in each region will compete against each other off-broadcast in Dual Tournament Group play on Thursday.

fuck this offline shit they keep doing, even more so since this its a duals mini tourney. Maybe Im misunderstanding the duals part? still shouldn't be offline

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

fuck this offline shit they keep doing, even more so since this its a duals mini tourney. Maybe Im misunderstanding the duals part? still shouldn't be offline
I read it like split into 2 groups of 8, but who the fuck know's. They can't make up their mind about Grandmasters formats, and they all suck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Some seriously ambitious changes coming, looking forward to it. Game is going to have a legit new feel to it with all of it

EDIT Snuck a nerf in the patch:

Screenshot 2021-02-19 201856.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like