Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Y'shaarj is going to be super omega busted in BG's right now.

Edit: Nevermind, I read it like you get a copy on board permanently plus a copy in hand, which would be super busted. It actually functions that you get a copy on board just for that fight, and then you get the copy in hand as your permanent copy. In other words it still lets you take advantage of battlecries. Honestly probably still not that good

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They've failed for years now, what makes you think it isn't going to be more of the same?

I don't know that they wont fail but they certainly are making some major changes to keep the game evolving. A new core set every year is a good start. I'm also pretty interested to see how the new spell type system will be.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kiblers breakdown of the new core set is really good but my favorite part is how he goes into the cards being removed from each class before he gets to the new set cards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the master tourney currently and wondering why Frodan is missing

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Watching the master tourney currently and wondering why Frodan is missing
His Twitter inclines me to believe maybe he was too involved with TFT stuff this week to be able to do it. I'd imagine we still see him for Grandmasters (which I believe picks back up next month)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
EwoLK5eXIAQiw1P.jpg

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
what does "build a custom golem" mean? That could be OP, depending on what the effect does.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

video show he picked taunt + battlecry: draw 2 cards but not what the other choices were.

Full list of effects not known yet tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
what does "build a custom golem" mean? That could be OP, depending on what the effect does.
I dont know if all the specifics are revealed yet, but it is like the OG Kazakus, except with a creature, not a spell

Choose 1/5/10 mana golem (if the costs are like the OG Kazakus), then choose 2 abilities to graft onto it.