Hearthstone

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Cannot win a game tonight to save my life. Dropped like 3 ranks and some stars already.

Apparently control warrior is just bad now or something.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lul I just played against a Hunter with x2 Tracking and x2 Stealth vs. my Mill deck. So funny.

My hand is too full!

My hand is too full!

My hand is too full!

My hand is too full!
Full
Full

Need a techno remix.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's a real fucking PAIN in the ass when you don't draw a single Naturalize in 22 cards, but otherwise my version is working quite well. I went with x2 Bite/Claw/Savagery for good removal and Armor to last long enough to get the Mill going, as well as to toss reasonably worthless cards into their hand with Cho. Just played a Priest that Thoughtstole 2 Oracles, lololol. Got the fatigue up to 7 in that game and ended it by using Savagery on my own Dancing Swords to fatigue him for 8 for the win haha. Poison Seeds is actually pretty key for mill to work imo, it's increased its viability big time.

Smashed this guy. Getting a Cho up and then Mukla is great. Also not hesitating to Innervate + Dancing Swords is so good. The absolute best is when you Naturalize something and they "Thank you" and then eat their words later on bahaha.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
After 6 hours of ranked grinding tonight I'm pretty convinced control warrior is dead. Paladin control crushes it, shaman reincarnate.dec crushes it, warlock demon pile crushes it, 50/50 on miracle. Beats zoo at least, but nearly everything else is just awful.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Heh. Mill does way better in Ranked than in casual. I guess people don't know how to play against it. So funny.

And yeah I feel like Control Warrior is falling a little behind, but with proper adjustment I think it'll be okay. All I'm seeing is Zoo though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'd love to fit spectral knight in someplace, but the deck is already a bit top heavy, and not quite sure if he's better than sylv/cairne.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm seeing a lot of Zoo Locks running Void Terrors these days (the one that kills stuff on either side to buff it). I understand why they run it (especially with power overwhelming, eggs, and creepers) but I've never had a problem removing it the turn after it comes out.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm seeing a lot of Zoo Locks running Void Terrors these days (the one that kills stuff on either side to buff it). I understand why they run it (especially with power overwhelming, eggs, and creepers) but I've never had a problem removing it the turn after it comes out.
If it's played right you don't lose anything, you just gain a more powerful minion. In most of them it just replaces Shattered Sun Cleric which wasn't that great to begin with

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'd love to fit spectral knight in someplace, but the deck is already a bit top heavy, and not quite sure if he's better than sylv/cairne.
From my play testing Spectral Knight is amazing. I'd definitely put at least 1 in in place of Sylv or Cairne. Tbo I'd replace both. They are doing wonders for me. In Ramp druid they are simply op. Getting one out turn 2 or even turn 3 is pretty gg. Do some play testing with them, you won't regret it.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Apparently you're simply not allowed to play Doomsayer against the Four Horsemen. He laughs at you and then insta-kills it for free.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The Dancing Swords are probably better as Death Lords, since they stall better and they mill. Also, the Ancients of Lore might just be better as Ancients of War for the taunt, but I don't have any.

rrr_img_72978.jpg
Got my first Coldlight Oracle kill with this deck. I did what you suggested and replaced the Swords with Deathlords and the Ancients of Lore with Ancients of War. Took me 4 or 5 tries I think. It did come down to well timed Poison Seeds though. The mill aspect was the win condition but you have to survive his zoo-like onslaught first and Seeds is a major part of that. I do think this deck could benefit from a Thalnos to combo mainly with Swipe and Seeds. Maybe take out one Savage Roar? In any case, it got me past Gothik.

rrr_img_73027.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually beat him without ever drawing a seeds, but i was able to use his own abominations and unstable ghouls to keep my side mostly clear of spirits until I got him into fatigue damage when I double roared for the kill.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Heroic Gothik was pretty tricky. Heroic Horsemen was easy once you pick the right class.

For Gothik, Poison Seeds and Naturalize are the most important along with mill cards (Coldlight Oracle et al) and board removal like Swipe and Starfall.

For the Horsemen, use Priest and it will be obvious how to go about it. Shadow Word: Pain, Cabal Shadow Priest, Silence (for that new Paladain secret that gives another minion +3/+2 when a minion dies), Holy Fire, then the obvious Swamp Ooze, Bloodsail Corsair, taunts, etc.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I used some Warlock deck I googled online and it worked easy. 1 key is abusing that new 2/8 taunt from Naxx. He literally has no creatures in his deck to benefit from it's Deathcry.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
4 Horsemen weren't that bad for me. Priest makes them easy mode between heals and SW:p. Things you drop don't survive. Just mulligan, hard, for a SW:p and that really puts the odds in your favor from the beginning.

Gothik was just a nightmare for me though. I couldn't find anything that worked until I went the stall route with a Paladin to keep his minions attack low and my health high. Equality + Pyro works great to keep the ghosts clear and Deathwing, flat out, won me the game.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Been playing Control Hunter with Spectral Knights - card is beast.

Most people auto concede to the Turn 4 Coin+Spectral Knight, Turn 5 Loatheb, Turn 6 Highmane.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For the Horsemen, use Priest and it will be obvious how to go about it. Shadow Word: Pain, Cabal Shadow Priest, Silence (for that new Paladain secret that gives another minion +3/+2 when a minion dies), Holy Fire, then the obvious Swamp Ooze, Bloodsail Corsair, taunts, etc.
So based on this I made a deck and on the second try I got this insane opening hand and progression and an awesome finish to boot! (spoilered for size)

rrr_img_73069.jpg
rrr_img_73070.jpg
rrr_img_73071.jpg
rrr_img_73072.jpg
rrr_img_73073.jpg