Hearthstone

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's the list becausefuckslow decks.

It's just face hunter which is a great deck besides and I am guessing your mulligans should be for 1 drops and undertaker. If you're playing against a mage then keeping flare would be a good idea.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting bit of trivia. If you attack with a weapon as a warlock, then cast jaraxxus, you can attack again because jaraxxus is a new hero.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Kinda new to the game. Done about 20 arenas (at a guess) via IAP and fewer non-arena games (hey, seems like playing to arena is a better way to get packs than buying packs; even if you suck, you'll get a pack + something and you'll learn how to play the damn game). Anyway, I have some decent cards now and I have a question as pertains to ranked play. To wit, is there any benefit to NOT trying ranked mode if you have no ranking? Unranked play isn't as fun as the arena, and I assume I can't rank down from default. Just wanna see what it's like and if I get my ass kicked I'll earn more cards via dailies or whatever.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing HandjobLock all day today and killin' it.

Can't tell if I'm really good, the deck is OP, or the people I'm playing suck the dicks. Maybe two out of three?

Anyways, the bane of a priests existence is a 4 AP minion, and handlock is the king of pumping out the twilight drake for lulz.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been playing HandjobLock all day today and killin' it.

Can't tell if I'm really good, the deck is OP, or the people I'm playing suck the dicks. Maybe two out of three?

Anyways, the bane of a priests existence is a 4 AP minion, and handlock is the king of pumping out the twilight drake for lulz.
Handlock has weaknesses, but it's a deck that does well against a broad field because you tend not to lose to random crap like more meta-focused decks do.

Column_sl

shitlord
Here's the list becausefuckslow decks.

It's just face hunter which is a great deck besides and I am guessing your mulligans should be for 1 drops and undertaker. If you're playing against a mage then keeping flare would be a good idea.
That deck is shit, I doubt you will beat any of the new priests with that garbage.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aggro hunter has been pretty bad since the last uth nerf, so if its just aggro hunter with new cards I imagine its pretty bad.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Control warrior 6 drops. I have 3 in mind but room for only 2. Cairne, TBK, and Sylvanas. Which two would ya'll put in a control warrior? I like Cairne as just a solid turn 6 headache for my opponent. I like Sylvanas because she can be used to solve many problems. And I like TBK because Belchers.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm running all 3 in my control warrior deck atm. I'm not running a spellbreaker though, if I were I would probably drop one of those 3 and I suppose it would have to be the cairne. I also don't run brawl. I personally don't like the card and think it has gotten even weaker with all the deathrattle cards.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Control warrior 6 drops. I have 3 in mind but room for only 2. Cairne, TBK, and Sylvanas. Which two would ya'll put in a control warrior? I like Cairne as just a solid turn 6 headache for my opponent. I like Sylvanas because she can be used to solve many problems. And I like TBK because Belchers.
It really depends on the meta you're dealing with at your rank in the ladder.

Sylvanas tends to do better against control decks.

TBK tends to do better if you're seeing a lot of taunt-heavy decks.

Carine is excellent value in control if you're seeing neither. He also good against some mid-range decks.

That's how I see it anyway.

edit: I should say, that's if you have to pick one. You can make the case for all three as mures suggested.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It be craftin' time

Cenarius
Snake Trap
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Pyroblast
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring
Mindgames