Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Sound like it in your case. Shall we prep for your next meltdown this morning lol
Is that how you console yourself every time anyone laughs at you and satirizes your delusions? They're all having a meltdown? Take your meds.

Column_sl

shitlord
O trust me people are laughing at your right now, if you think they are not then you are the one that is delusional.

I'm famous for breaking people on this board. All I need to do is know I can push your buttons, and you are an easy target.

lol.gif

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
O trust me people are laughing at your right now, if you think they are not then you are the one that is delusional.

I'm famous for breaking people on this board. You want to be next?
I like how you edited your post to add that you were famous for breaking people... just to add a little more zazz to your post. Does convincing yourself that everything you say is an attempt at trolling make you feel like less of an idiot?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried getting the Amazon thing to work awhile back but everytime I started HS through the Amazon appstore it would crash within 5 seconds.. =/ Nexus 7
Try making an app icon on the home screen, as long as its installed through the appstore I don't think you have to open it with the appstore to use coins.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like how you edited your post to add that you were famous for breaking people
It's true tho, Who is still here that has gone to war with me. But lets be honest slaying Sean was the pinnacle of both boards combined. You on the other hand are no one.

I would honestly give you no attention, but I thought it was funny that you flipped your shit this morning.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fatigue mage can lock aggro the fuck down. Its absolutely horrible to play against even when you win, but thankfully it doesn't seem to have many people using it. I hear its pretty tough to play well and it can't be a whole lot of fun to play even if you like control so maybe it won't ever catch on too much.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's true tho, Who is still here that has gone to war with me. But lets be honest slaying Sean was the pinnacle of both boards combined. You on the other hand are no one.

I would honestly give you no attention, but I thought it was funny that you flipped your shit this morning.
Lol, I bet you are counting how you were the last man standing on FoH after everyone left.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
I just started playing this game last week. I used to be a heavy MTG player so i know the genre.
Holy fuck at the crushing i'm taking @ rank 20. Blizz really needs to adjust things for new players if they don't want to get to alienate them and keep them coming.

That said, any tips besides "do the daily"?

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, you would claim credit for that. Yet here you are on rerolled like your dumbass tirades never happened.
Never said anything bad about Rerolled ever, even when it was created. My fight was with the tranny that ran that site. You should thank me for single handly dismantling it from FOH

Wish I still had my Mad Max banner tho for Morenutz.com

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dont bother trying to rank past 20 until you have a built up collection. When doing dailies play in casual, play aggro decks, insta-concede unfavorable matchups and you will get dailies done in no time.

Column_sl

shitlord
I just started playing this game last week. I used to be a heavy MTG player so i know the genre.
Holy fuck at the crushing i'm taking @ rank 20. Blizz really needs to adjust things for new players if they don't want to get to alienate them and keep them coming.

Build a low cost deck that is effective on the ladder.

Go tohttps://tempostorm.com/, and look for zoo, agro hunter, mech mage etc

good thing is that site will teach you the cards as you play them. It takes awhile to know what every class can do, and on what turn. It comes in time tho

Column_sl

shitlord
Dont bother trying to rank past 20 until you have a built up collection. When doing dailies play in casual, play aggro decks, insta-concede unfavorable matchups and you will get dailies done in no time.
Also some dailies can be done against the computer according to people on this board.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Buy ninety dollars in coins from Amazon and collect your packs.
tongue.png

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

rrr_img_89839.jpg