Hearthstone

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_89840.jpg

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any way to do that through windows with some kind of emulator or something? My only android tablet is a nexus 7 gen 1 and it crashes trying to run HS.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd do it if I could buy the $19.99 pack and get the bonus, but seems like you have to make a single bundle purchase of $20 or more. I don't think there's any way to do the $19.99 and a $2.99 on the same order to make it count as over twenty for the purchase. I'm not that hurting for cards that I need to spend $50 right now with the money I've already spend on HS in the past.

Just broke down and did what I told myself I wouldn't, ended up with 110 packs for $90. I blame you Famm.
All those packs are going to get you some nice cards and a bunch of dust! Post all your golden legendaries so we can drool, or your stories of utter shit luck so we can laugh at you.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Gave facehunter a whirl, dunno if I like it. Feels a little desperate with how it works. Or at least as I understand it now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm kind of amused that I was wrong at first about Sneed's being one of the hottest new cards from GvG, but now it's standard in a couple lists.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kind of legit. I think I'm so used to board control style decks that this shit is just weird to me. It goes against my brain meat.
Yeah, I mean you pretty much always want to go face with face hunter. In terms of trading, its pretty much always face, some exceptions are its usually ok to kill their 4/1 with your 1/1 or obvious trades like a clockwork/leper gnome into a juggler. It is ok to use some weapon charges to remove minions to keep yours alive/force them to have removal.

By when should you do nothing I'm guessing you're talking about if your opponent has stabilized on the board and you have no good play. This shouldn't be happening often, use your chargers and secrets to your advantage here. When you are in those situations, it'll probably depend on yours/their health total. You can still set up lethal with these plays because your opponent may think they are safe behind a taunt and are trying to beat the clock of your hero power so they'll let the minion live and you may have or draw into an owl. Its a desperation play, but if you're going into turn 9 and your opponent has board control and above 12 health your chances of winning are probably in the single digits so desperate times call for desperate measures.

If you're not sure if you should play a minion because you're afraid you won't get value off of an explosive trap thats why the deck runs chargers, and why I personally run a jungle panther, its another beast and I can play it a turn I have explosive out and don't have to worry about him trading his minions before triggering the trap at least for another turn. In the case of a charging minion, play it, even if he trades it still did its job. In those later turns don't be afraid to play leeroy a turn early if you have kill command in hand and it puts them less than 5, its better to get the minion damage in when you can so it doesn't matter if he has a taunt the following turn.

So I'm kind of amused that I was wrong at first about Sneed's being one of the hottest new cards from GvG, but now it's standard in a couple lists.
Deathrattles too strong! The saddest part about me finally getting golden yetis is knowing its sub-optimal to run yetis over piloted shredders. They may not find silence a fun mechanic, but they will need to do something about deathrattles or stop making new cards with deathrattle minions that replace themselves or else pretty soon the only minions being played will be ones with deathrattles that replace themselves.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should also generally be trying to use your hero power every turn from four mana onward, that might go without saying.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Why do people at around rank 19 have so many Legendary cards, Christ. Fuck Dr Boom. Fuck that thing to hell.

mures_sl said:
Yeah, I mean you pretty much always want to go face with face hunter. In terms of trading, its pretty much always face, some exceptions are its usually ok to kill their 4/1 with your 1/1 or obvious trades like a clockwork/leper gnome into a juggler. It is ok to use some weapon charges to remove minions to keep yours alive/force them to have removal.

By when should you do nothing I'm guessing you're talking about if your opponent has stabilized on the board and you have no good play. This shouldn't be happening often, use your chargers and secrets to your advantage here. When you are in those situations, it'll probably depend on yours/their health total. You can still set up lethal with these plays because your opponent may think they are safe behind a taunt and are trying to beat the clock of your hero power so they'll let the minion live and you may have or draw into an owl. Its a desperation play, but if you're going into turn 9 and your opponent has board control and above 12 health your chances of winning are probably in the single digits so desperate times call for desperate measures.

If you're not sure if you should play a minion because you're afraid you won't get value off of an explosive trap thats why the deck runs chargers, and why I personally run a jungle panther, its another beast and I can play it a turn I have explosive out and don't have to worry about him trading his minions before triggering the trap at least for another turn. In the case of a charging minion, play it, even if he trades it still did its job. In those later turns don't be afraid to play leeroy a turn early if you have kill command in hand and it puts them less than 5, its better to get the minion damage in when you can so it doesn't matter if he has a taunt the following turn.
I guess I'll just have to keep practicing this shit. I might try to make a Mech Mage soon too, to see if that's more up my alley.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just opened a golden Troggzor, which makes me feel a tiny bit better about how ridiculous far behind the legendary average I am since GvG dropped. 3 Legendaries out of over 100 packs at this point.