Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
All those packs are going to get you some nice cards and a bunch of dust! Post all your golden legendaries so we can drool, or your stories of utter shit luck so we can laugh at you.
Ended up with a bunch of cards I didn't have and about 4k in dust. Got 4 Legendaries, not sure if that would be considered good/bad. None golden and only 1 I had previously.

Sylvanas Windrunner(one I already had)
Onyxia
gruul
toshley

While fun to open that many packs in one sitting, don't think I will be doing it again

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I use to think that ranked was harder than casual, I was very, very wrong about that.
It absolutely was at one point - I guess it's not now though - encouraged me to mess with it and it's a joke now. Been months since I've been though.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Liking this Paladin deck so far. No Truesilvers and only 1 consecration but I think my endless divine shield army should do ok. Wtf is with this last pick, though?!

Ryoz

<Donor>
Is this where we come to bitch? 4 wins in arena and I play a hunter with fucking sniper and crush. Salt is real.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Arena is arena. I lost to a terrible Mage today at 6-2. He had Ysera+Faceless, at least three Frostbolts, at least two Fireballs, at least one Flamestrike, and honestly he didn't play a single minion I wouldn't put as first or second tier for arena. Easily a 12 win deck, but he played like shit. He missed lethal, made bad trades, etc. Just the game.

I think I might be burning out a bit on HS. Finding it harder to find things to do to invigorate it for me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What's a good deck to quickly get through Warrior dominance? I never play Warrior, because I hate how slow it is. But have 2 Warrior dominance quests I need to finish. Just want the quickest, dirtiest way possible to do it. Is it still just mass charge?

Is this where we come to bitch? 4 wins in arena and I play a hunter with fucking sniper and crush. Salt is real.
Yes.

Wtf? My opponent's Mimiron's Head just triggered Voltron with only a Harvest Golem and a Goblin Auto Barber? Didn't know Mimiron's Counted, guess I thought it said 3 other mechs.

Lusiphur

Peasant
What's a good deck to quickly get through Warrior dominance? I never play Warrior, because I hate how slow it is. But have 2 Warrior dominance quests I need to finish. Just want the quickest, dirtiest way possible to do it. Is it still just mass charge?

Yes.
Use an aggro shell. Have a look on the Google machine there are aggro deck listings for Warrior dominance. Probably just drop some warrior cards into a mech shell.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Yes.

Wtf? My opponent's Mimiron's Head just triggered Voltron with only a Harvest Golem and a Goblin Auto Barber? Didn't know Mimiron's Counted.
It only says 3 mechs... doesn't say anything about it having to be three OTHER mechs.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Use an aggro shell. Have a look on the Google machine there are aggro deck listings for Warrior dominance. Probably just drop some warrior cards into a mech shell.
All I can find are cheap decks used to get to Legend. I just want 5 quick wins. Tried a few decks, but no dice... too slow or inconsistent. Just need an idea what works in current meta. I used to just spam charged and concede if I didn't get a good draw, but don't know the meta atm as I never play constructed. Can't win with a quick Warrior deck to save my life. Fucking hate these quests. Warrior/Priest dominance and Warrior/Paladin dominance. 3 hour quests ffs. Everyone is playing mechs that out pace me so I can't just go for the face, and 70% of the time it's a Mage with Snowchuggers and Water Elementals so it's even more annoying.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
Yes i found this. Dled duos and followed the direction. Bought 90$ of coins. Now Its stuck at waiting for autorization. Its been there for nearly 15 mins. It Nevers asked me if i wanted to use the coins though.