Hearthstone

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Miracle Rogue has come back in a big way it seems. Only one Gadget and the new win condition revolves around Deadly Poisons, Sharpsword Oil and Blade Flurry.

I've seen it ranked quite a few times and it's all over the streams.
Doesn't seem consistent, but yea, it's popular.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Okay, so I just played a guy with a deck that uses Ancient Watcher, then uses cards to silence it and smash my face. Never seen that before but it made me smile. lol

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Okay, so I just played a guy with a deck that uses Ancient Watcher, then uses cards to silence it and smash my face. Never seen that before but it made me smile. lol
I have a priest deck where that's one of the viable options. Runs Ancient Watcher x2 plus a few silences and Defender of Arguses to make use of them.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
seems pretty stupid to me, what did he think was going to happen?

Ah, just noticed he is playing a mage and not a warlock, guess I need to watch the whole video next time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's an old school staple of handlock really.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Tides did his legend run last season with a Druid deck that ran Watchers/Fel Reaves/Ogres+Wailing Soul/Spellbreakers/Keepers for silencing their downside. There are a lot of ways you can build it.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Just watched the Artosis vs Trump video and Jesus does Artosis have some luck, Christ. I still feel like Trump is an over all better player but that stuff was nuts.

Edit: Aaand I just made the mistake of reading the comments.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
About a week ago a guy was asking for advice (forgive me for not remembering who you were) about his Shaman deck. Several people told him to drop one Bloodlust. Some even suggested he drop both. Allow this screenshot to act as a vote for Bloodlust. Just one. It can be a potent finisher.

rrr_img_90091.jpg

Loyang_sl

shitlord
I had what I felt was a pretty good arena deck for paladin.

Loatheb, 2 weapons, consecrate, 4-5 low cost minions with divine shield, good mid/end game.

3 games, 3 mages. They all fucking kill me before turn 8. I of course never got to draw a consecrate or any early minions.

They have the answers to everything. This is ridiculous.

3 days of quests for this shit.

/rant off