Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've got:
-50 early access packs
-Nearly 2000 gold
-Over 2000 dust

When does this thing drop, and how long will it take before I rage quit?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Ill pre-order the 50 packs... there's enough cards Im interested in atm.
I'm hoping it's out next week but my guess is actually the 25th. Most things are released on Tuesdays.
Maybe they'll implement the new cards in Arena first like with GvG.
They still need to dump all the new cards on Facebook too, probably see them tomorrow.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Preordered last night myself. New mechanics should be fun to mess around with for a few months.

Bought my preorder through my iPad though. I know that Apple gets a cut of the $50, and maybe I should've bought it directly from Blizzard to support them more (not that Blizzard or Apple -really- needs more support). But I play this game the most on my iPad / iPhone, so it felt right.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Preordered last night myself. New mechanics should be fun to mess around with for a few months.

Bought my preorder through my iPad though. I know that Apple gets a cut of the $50, and maybe I should've bought it directly from Blizzard to support them more (not that Blizzard or Apple -really- needs more support). But I play this game the most on my iPad / iPhone, so it felt right.
I heard somewhere that Blizzard is getting $20M/month from Hearthstone alone. Don't feel bad that they are only getting $48 from Apple.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Not saying I feel bad about it, just saying that the thought crossed my mind as I preordered. I'm still paying them a chunk of change for some digital cards.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, I figure Apple and Blizzard are about on the same level of corporate evil. The only reason Blizzard doesn't have chinese factories with suicide nets is because they don't need that much hardware manufactured.

yet.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Two weeks to get the GvG cards for my deathrattle deck from arena before it turns into a crap shoot. Not letting us pick which of the three categories we want a pack from is bullshit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't believe there hasn't been more pushback against that. People are just rolling over and letting Blizzard shit in their mouths. I rarely ever arena as it is, there's a fair chance I will never arena again.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Everyone over at the official (lawl) forums have raised a shitstorm over Varian. OMG! You play him and automatically win the game!

Yes he's impactful but you really need to design your deck around him. You don't want a Cruel Taskmaster, Boom or Alexstraza from him. Grommash is a finisher and you don't always want him pulled directly onto the board. So you need to minimize battlecries which changes the entire design around Control Warrior.

More importantly though: He's 10 fucking mana. A 10 mana card should have impact because if you can get him out safely you deserve it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Everyone over at the official (lawl) forums have raised a shitstorm over Varian. OMG! You play him and automatically win the game!

Yes he's impactful but you really need to design your deck around him. You don't want a Cruel Taskmaster, Boom or Alexstraza from him. Grommash is a finisher and you don't always want him pulled directly onto the board. So you need to minimize battlecries which changes the entire design around Control Warrior.

More importantly though: He's 10 fucking mana. A 10 mana card should have impact because if you can get him out safely you deserve it.
Its hard to read most forums about the new cards.

"Healing Wave is OP, Shamans are on the rise"
"Lance Carrier so much better then Sergeant! Hobgoblin decks ahoy"
"Gadetzan Jouster and Master jouster are the death of aggro"
"Brave Archer, great make face hunter even more OP"
"Oh great Sea Reaver, way to make Patron even more OP"

I swear people.....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, we sometimes get posts in here that I think are pretty dumb, but nothing really approaches the horror of the official forums.

Except maybe Column's posts. HEYOOOO

Just joshing you, please don't start rage posting over a joke