Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What you should really be asking is how I got notepad to cooperate with me in fucking with you. But really, this is just basic english, and unless you're ESL, you (and your friends) have absolutely no excuse to have misunderstood the sentence, much less doubled down on it.

"Being hit by JJ Watt is bad for a Quarterback". What does that sentence mean?

"Squaresoft doing a halfassed job would be bad for the final fantasy 7 remake". What does that sentence mean?

"The Warriors were a bad matchup for the Cavaliers this year". What does that sentence mean?

"Handlock is a bad matchup for Patron Warrior". What does that sentence mean?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've already shown where the confusion lie. What more do you want? To be an ass? You have succeeded.
TL;DR: Both are correct, but since this is the Internet I am more correct.
No. Your interpretation was not correct under any reasonable interpretation of the English language. You tried to jump in to correct my English, when it was correct to begin with. Bottom line is

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Zastlyn_sl said:
He's not exactly writing his thesis here man. It's a casual forum about a casual game, it's not supposed to be perfect English.
You didn't ready any of the last 10 posts did you? Especially the one where I showed where I was coming from and that I understood what he was saying. You completely missed that yeah?

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Gavinmad_sl said:
No. Your interpretation was not correct under any reasonable interpretation of the English language. You tried to jump in to correct my English, when it was correct to begin with. Bottom line is
Except it was correct. It was incorrect in that was how you meant it wqhich I understand, and even provided the proof of that understanding. But the meaning (or the reason) is correct. You don't have to like it but you can not argue it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, 'X is bad for Y' is such basic fucking language that a three year old understands it.

You're dumber than a three year old. Let that sink in a bit. A three year old has better mastery of the English language than you do.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I had to re-read it, it was perhaps poorly phrased for readability but it means only the one thing...

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This thread suddenly got interesting again. So...Handlock...bad right?

Oh, Gavin, how does Demonlock stand in this argument?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I draw most of my meta analyses from reading Tempostorm Meta Snapshots and LiquidHearth Power Rankings and neither website has done a new article in those series since the third week of June. That being said, the main reason Handlock fell a bit is because Maly Lock had a huge surge of popularity, which is a bad matchup for Handlock, and Maly Lock still has a favorable matchup against Patron, just not as strong a one as Handlock does.

Demonlock is just a bad deck. It's stuck somewhere in between Handlock and Zoo, while being worse than both.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I draw most of my meta analyses from reading Tempostorm Meta Snapshots and LiquidHearth Power Rankings and neither website has done a new article in those series since the third week of June. That being said, the main reason Handlock fell a bit is because Maly Lock had a huge surge of popularity, which is a bad matchup for Handlock, and Maly Lock still has a favorable matchup against Patron, just not as strong a one as Handlock does.

Demonlock is just a bad deck. It's stuck somewhere in between Handlock and Zoo, while being worse than both.
Sad panda here. Oh well, getting that damn Maly when I get a bit more dust. Gives me a reason to try a freeze mage too I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, if you have Mal'Ganis he's still quite good in zoo, it's not like he was a wasted craft/open.