Hearthstone

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
That weapon could work in a mech warrior tempo deck since it's not too hard to get a couple of annoy-o-trons out in the first two turns.

The sacred warrior is very good.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fizzlebang not at all implemented close to lore. Should be a powerful summon but a chance to turn you into Jaraxxus or something. Or maybe your opponent.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm seeing lots of good arena cards so far :p
That's how I feel about BRM. Lots more affect on arena than constructed for the most part. Sure there's Patron and Emp but the dragon synergy never really took off at all. In arena a lot of those cards stand alone really well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chysamere linked this in IRC, I about died. Funniest thing I've ever seen in Hearthstone by a very wide margin. Skip ahead to the last part at 4m10s if the time stamp doesn't work on the embed.

Taho

N00b
Just got miracle maly'd by a Shaman. It was his perfect finish. He probably gets it less than 20% of the time. I had 27 health at start of turn. He plays Ancestors call for 4 mana to summon Maly. Then 2 3 mana lava bursts that leave him with 0 mana and me with 7 health. Followed by a 0 mana lightening bolt for the kill. Rough way to go out since I had lethal the following turn.

It's not just Patron that can pull off 27 damage from an empty board.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got miracle maly'd by a Shaman. It was his perfect finish. He probably gets it less than 20% of the time. I had 27 health at start of turn. He plays Ancestors call for 4 mana to summon Maly. Then 2 3 mana lava bursts that leave him with 0 mana and me with 7 health. Followed by a 0 mana lightening bolt for the kill. Rough way to go out since I had lethal the following turn.

It's not just Patron that can pull off 27 damage from an empty board.
Yeah except patron has a much more consistent draw engine and instead of just going straight to face, also has the option to completely wreck your board while still having a ton of pressure on the board themselves.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
hCKqtFK.png
TRIFLING GNOME, YOUR ARROGANCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING!!!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Chysamere linked this in IRC, I about died. Funniest thing I've ever seen in Hearthstone by a very wide margin. Skip ahead to the last part at 4m10s if the time stamp doesn't work on the embed.

hah! Dafuc!

Though I still think the funniest hearthstone video is Reynad laughing at Trump hitting on girls.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the holy hell.
Yeah the complexity of all those triggers makes MTG jealous.

Still have no idea how a paladin got a jaraxxus into his hand while playing against a hunter in the first place. Sneeds gives you jaraxxus which you bounce back with brewmaster? I can't even imagine how many tries that took to set up if that's staged, and if that's not staged holy fuck.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Deathwing triggering the discard after Sylvanus in the previous scene is pretty brutal too. Although you still have Deathwing
tongue.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real question is, if Illidan had been played after the knife jugglers instead of before, at what point during this sequence would the flame of azzinoth be summoned? Or would he always trigger first since he says 'play a card' and knife juggler says 'summon a minion'

*edit*

But I'm pretty sure it was the flame that triggered the knife jugglers, not jaraxxus, so maybe this sequence only happens this way if you have illidan in play before you cast jaraxxus

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What do you mean when you say "staged"?

Wouldn't it have been easier to stage something like that with a warlock instead of a paladin?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Need paladin for Repentance.

edit: Just replayed and saw that the Hunter had the Pally secret, so he had Kezan Mystic'd the Repentance earlier.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wallet warrior games wouldn't take so long if ppl would just concede when I start threatening them repeatedly when it is impossible for me to lose.