Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Mysterious Challenger needs to be nerfed into the ground. Whoever thought that should make it live is a fucking retard. It's WAY too much value when you put down a 5/5 body and gain 5 mana worth of secrets straight into play.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Mysterious Challenger needs to be nerfed into the ground. Whoever thought that should make it live is a fucking retard. It's WAY too much value when you put down a 5/5 body and gain 5 mana worth of secrets straight into play.
Worse is when a Mage Unstable Portals that shit and gets 12-15 mana worth of secrets straight into play lol. I'm not sure it needs nerfed though.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I love that the lead dev. brings up fucking Nat Pagle and Tinkmaster when talking about RNG and high level play. Because those two cards have seen SO much play the last couple expansions. Jesus.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Oh stop it with the nerf shit already. The deck has a serious hard counter in the form of flare and since hunters are the most popular class while laddering it means once people wise up the deck will be smacked down to low tier.

This time next month you will see zero secret paladin at high ranks due to every deck playing 2x kezan or flare.

You should cry about patron a deck that has no hard counter and truly needs to be adjusted.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love that the lead dev. brings up fucking Nat Pagle and Tinkmaster when talking about RNG and high level play. Because those two cards have seen SO much play the last couple expansions. Jesus.
Yeah. It's like he's stuck in February 2014.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
As someone who always used Arena to get my packs, this expansion has really diminished my enjoyment of the game. The Arena is just a clusterfuck now, and worse I can't choose to get a pack I actually want. I just don't have the interest in playing solely constructed and facing the same 3-4 decks over and over again. I'm not sure how much I want to continue playing.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Constructed has a ton of decks atm. I agree with Arena being killed off. I just been buying packs every 100 gold instead of taking the chance in Arena. Constructed is pretty fun atm because of so much variety

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
As someone who always used Arena to get my packs, this expansion has really diminished my enjoyment of the game. The Arena is just a clusterfuck now, and worse I can't choose to get a pack I actually want. I just don't have the interest in playing solely constructed and facing the same 3-4 decks over and over again. I'm not sure how much I want to continue playing.
Kinda feel the same. Never bought a 100g pack, always rather get the fun of an arena run + possible extra rewards. However, Arena now feels off.

That said, started a shaman arena, made what I think is the most sub optimal deck in the world, so retired after two losses and one lucky win. Got a legendary shaman TGT in the pack. Never played with it, but get +1+1 for all cards in hand/deck sounds powerful.

Played demonzoo with 0 tgt cards from rank 10 to rank 5 with about 75% winrate. Seems to be working pretty solidly still. Most importantly I got 6-2 vs paladins with it.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Tried to make a totem deck with the shaman legendary.

rrr_img_108099.jpg

I kinda want to remove something to add lava shock. Maybe the vitality totem?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd remove The Mistcaller, Vitality Totem, and both Totemcarvers for a pair of Zombie Chows and Haunted Creepers. Your curve is a mess.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I'd remove The Mistcaller, Vitality Totem, and both Totemcarvers for a pair of Zombie Chows and Haunted Creepers. Your curve is a mess.
Point of deck was to try the mistcaller along with other totem cards
smile.png
Curve is horrible, and made even worse by overload with no means to fix it. But I always have totems! ....

That said, Mistcaller certainly adds some element of change. Wolf charge dies when trying to kill a mana totem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but once you've tested the deck a bit and found out that Mistcaller is terrible, you should make the changes I suggested :p

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
By the way. Fuck jousting. Joust cards have worked in my favor like 3 times out of 40+ games. Fucking stupid.

Sorry salty about losing because of that shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Because a tie is a loss they'll always have a failure rate higher than their success rate. To tip the scales back in your favor your deck needs a fatter ass than your opponent's and having a fat ass is not a great plan most of the time.