Hearthstone

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Basically nu-patron warrior beats up paladin, and druid way better than control does. Since they don't have good answers to a board full of patrons. When I que up with it and I see a paladin I'm actually pleased, which isnt the case with any other deck. However it has literally 0 chance against control warrior or priests, so I'd call it T2, extremely meta dependant.

Edit: double equality paladin does have answers but those are rare.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha just some funny screenshots from echo mage games.

rrr_img_113723.jpg
rrr_img_113724.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So do you guys still hate Riddledin more than anything when we now have Warriors with 900 armor? You can't even finish a 3 win quest in under an hour anymore for fucksake. It takes like 2 hours to play 5-6 games. Fucking Christ. I knew right away after seeing Bash and Justicar that Armor Warrior was going to be a thing and it was going to be a huge pain in the ass.

Which is always with all the armor. Even playing hardcore agro won't get thru the armor before the Brawls start happening and then you lose steam and die.
Look for Blilz to implement two or three half ass worthless cards that interact with armor in the next adventure pack. Then nerf justicar around Christmas 2016.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Basically Dragon Priest is a Tier 2 deck. If you get a good mulligan and have your answers early than it seems impossible to beat. But it can be very susceptible to bad draws and bad mulligans where you just can't get anything going and end up overrun early. It's a good deck but it has a lot of problems too.
Its stronger than old priest templates, but suffers in much the same way overall. Seems very strong if your draw goes well. Gets knocked over hard with bad draw versus good draw. And in even matches, tends to run out of any form of win conditions eventually.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I played some dragon mage today after trying it in early TGT, first game against an aggro paladin (who is still playing this, jesus), he brings me down to ~8 health on turn 7, i play Chillmaw with Effigy up, it gives me...Geddon. All his stuff die to the AE, i healbot up and i win. Second game against a control warrior he kills my Chromaggus with Effigy up and it gives me... Tirion. I play another Effigy, he kills him and i get another Tirion lol. Third game against freeze mage, easy peasy win since i dealt with his doomsayers. Fourth game against secret pally, erm i got fucked as expected. Fun deck though, my list is similar to the Kibler's one with a few changes, not a top tier one but it's good entertainment and easy to play. Not sure how i can make it work against secret pally, which is basically the meta right now, maybe Doomsayers, dunno.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's the best playing against Tempo Mage when they use Effigy and you kill a 2 drop for it to pop Lorewalker Cho

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually went on like a 10 game win streak all the way to the middle of rank 3 with ramp druid. was pretty epic.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
zoo still romps on control warrior, and a good secret pally curve will overwhelm him before he gets going. I can beat control warrior with echo mage if I get high value duplicates.
You should make some gameplay videos bro. Nobody here does that and I think it'd be cool. You're probably one of the most involved/high level with constructed in this thread, either thru knowing the meta or playing different decks. I feel like I'm at the top for Arena and I'd do a couple for Arena if there wasn't already a million out there. What do you say? Give us a gameplay video of Echo Mage. Who cares if there are others out there, would be cool to have something within this community.

Also, as a side note, Echo Mage is one of the most fun decks I've ever played. I remember making Amaz's (I think it was Amaz at least... he does play Mage sommmetimes doesn't he?) and having a fucking blast. Would love to see what you're doing with it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have enough dust for a legendary but I'm missing so many epics that are also required for decks. I could probably make a solid Echo Mage deck if I blew it all on epics but I feel like that's a waste.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm so lazy/have such a short attention span that I've never actually sat and ground out to legend, I think gameplay videos are beyond me. I dunno, maybe I'll try something. The key to beating control warrior with echo mage is high value duplicates/echoes. The first time I played control warrior with echo mage, I used both duplicates on belchers and he was able to just bludgeon straight through them with trades and weapons, so he still had enough removal for my moltens. It's also kinda dependent on drawing things in the right order. Just like freeze mage you tend to get your hand clogged up with nothing to drop early game, especially if mad scientist brings out duplicate instead of ice block.

Anyway, I put some tech for control warrior into my ramp druid yesterday, then proceeded to play like 10-15 games without seeing one. When I finally saw one...

rrr_img_114169.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Note to self pre-type messages for salty victims. It must really hurt to lose to the likes of wailing soul/ancient watcher at rank 4 when you're playing the #1 netdeck. You ain't making it to legend brah.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm currently in "do daily and quit" mode. I don't know what anyone else is seeing but for me it's 90% Hunters or Paladins. The remaining 10% is a mish mash of other things but I'll play 8 games in a row and all are either Paladin or Hunter.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I'm currently in "do daily and quit" mode. I don't know what anyone else is seeing but for me it's 90% Hunters or Paladins. The remaining 10% is a mish mash of other things but I'll play 8 games in a row and all are either Paladin or Hunter.
I think that once they fix Mysterious Challenger we'll have a healthy meta with a lot of different decks being played.

EDIT: Most of the time i am seeing the same thing in EU, paladin, paladin, paladin, hunter, paladin etc. It just gets boring after a while.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Oh man, once they fix X we'll have a healthy meta!"

Ladder is always going to suck. There's always going to be over-represented shit that you get bored playing against and grow to hate.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Clearly people have forgotten the UTH/Leeroy/Buzzard decks. Mysterious Challenger decks are nothing compared to that bullshit...They nerfed like 3-4 cards in that freaking deck...And facehunter is still a tier 1 deck.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is just way too much attacking face every single turn for me to ever enjoy this game. Outside of the rare Warrior or Priest, I feel like I'm playing against some variation of RDW.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard rng can be so funny sometimes, I haven't played THAT much since tgt, but in about 100 jousts, I believe I've only seen the person playing the joust card win once, I remember that one time because it was such an oddity, every other time the person playing the joust card loses.