Hearthstone

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Entomb Priest is the best Priest.

6vi3l7i.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Entomb is one of the best cards of the set. And its been a good set overall. Hunter being pushed down the rankingshardhas been great by itself. The meta is pretty diverse overall too.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing a wide assortment of decks. It seems pretty varied. In my Paladin Dominance quest this morning I played a Face Huntard, Control Warrior, Mid-Range Paladin Mirror, Freeze Mage (which I somehow won as Mid-Range Paladin) and Mech Mage. All of this around rank 10.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Was looking and I've got over 7K dust. Thinking about crafting a Golden Legendary or two. The only ones I have are Carine and Thermaplugg. I'm thinking Loatheb and Boom. Both of them seem to find their way into all of my decks except for the most hardcore aggro ones.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Was looking and I've got over 7K dust. Thinking about crafting a Golden Legendary or two. The only ones I have are Carine and Thermaplugg. I'm thinking Loatheb and Boom. Both of them seem to find their way into all of my decks except for the most hardcore aggro ones.
Don't be silly. Save your dust for the next expansion.

Taho

N00b
Public service announcement: At rank 10 this morning, I played 4 games. 3 were against priests.

(Makes me much happier than the constant face aggro I was seeing earlier this week.)

MossyBank

N00b
I just played 5 games, and won 5 games in a row for my shaman 60 gold quest, playing aggro shaman... rank 14 to rank 12 through winstreaks... all 5 of my opponents were playing aggro shaman same as me. Guess things slow down with entomb priests in a few more ranks.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Entomb priest is fun and im only 85 wins from golden, so gonna keep grinding with it, but this is the perfect meta for handlock/demonlock. Priests are normally free wins

Taho

N00b
Yeah, I was playing Reno Lock and beat 2 of the 3 I faced. Lightbomb is a Priest's best friend against Handlock. It can easily take care of giants.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curse of Rafaam is pretty good against freeze mages lol
I figured that would be the only thing its really good for.

So I'm playing a deathrattle rogue this morning in casual for daily. Dude is playing reno lock with a golden Elise Starseeker. He goes through most of the deck to the point of actually drawing the monkey, and apparently the monkey and all the hand and deck legendaries will be golden too since he dropped a golden Fuegen or Stalaag with it. Which is crazy since I'd already killed his normal onesandBGH'ed the 11/11.

Somehow I still had lethal on the board after lasting all that time through Healbot, Reno, and finally Jaraxxus. He must have been thinking game over once he dropped that monkey. Top decked sap, GG.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus fuck all of these faggot Entomb Priests. Like 10 of them in a row. SO much rage at that shit. 2x Nova/Lightbomb/Entomb.

Gag.
Entomb priest is fun and im only 85 wins from golden, so gonna keep grinding with it, but this is the perfect meta for handlock/demonlock. Priests are normally free wins
Ah, thats what that was. Only ran into it once, but I think miracle/oil rogue matches up well against it too. Had a priest wipe my board 3x, and I still wouldn't say I was ever in any danger from the priest.

I started at rank 9 yesterday, almost went back to rank 11 before ending the day at rank 7*****. I was running into a lot of aggro during that period which I dropped down so I swapped the kidnapper back out for 2nd sap and swapped van cleef for sludge belcher. I still think kidnapper can be useful against a slower meta. First two games I played he was integral to my success, but after that I kept getting demolished by turn 7/8 so went with a faster approach.

Edit - Bleh, first 3 games this morning 3 face aggro decks, swapped out teachers for sen'jins and belcher for healbot. 4 decks in a row now, changes helped.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually it's going to remind people that aggressive decks still walk right over entomb priests and the meta will speed back up again.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've made no secret I hate Control Priest. They tend to have two paths to victory: Either they steal your good stuff and use it against you or they have no actual win condition other than boring you to death in fatigue. The day a slow Priest deck becomes Tier 1 and is all over the ladder is the day I take a break from the game.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually it's going to remind people that aggressive decks still walk right over entomb priests and the meta will speed back up again.
Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of priests, but I'm also within 60 wins of golden priest on one of my accounts and its not exactly auto-pilot either. At least it takes skill and thought, I don't think its going to dominate the meta or anything. Plus its viable after a long stretch of struggling on the ladder.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have to step away after playing 3 warlocks in a row who had the perfect answer every time including a zoolock playing fucking ooze.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ooze makes sense if you are seeing Aggro Shaman. Doomhammer has to be answered.

Sticking Jaraxxus up the nose of these Control Priests is ultra satisfying.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Have to step away after playing 3 warlocks in a row who had the perfect answer every time including a zoolock playing fucking ooze.
Hey I resemble that remark! Been playing my Ooze/Token warlock this morning and my only loss was to another tokenlock. Then again, I'm a low rank scrub.