Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The length of the game has a significant effect on how much xp you earn per match. I actually got my shaman to gold while I was still 59. Warrior was already gold somewhere in the early 300s.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Did you basically never play druid until you started ranking it up?
No it was one of the last classes I started doing anything with.

The length of the game has a significant effect on how much xp you earn per match. I actually got my shaman to gold while I was still 59. Warrior was already gold somewhere in the early 300s.
Interesting thanks. Though my druid matches shouldn't be all that quick I pretty much just play combo.

rad

Lord of Guk
Real talk, Reynad needs a therapist.
I used to think it was a light troll job but it seems he really is that disconnected. Never mind the fact the fool got banned from MTG, says probably all you need to know.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know of a way to buy packs through the Amazon coin deal in a relatively easy manner? Stupid fucking bug that has persisted for almost a year prevents you from installing Hearthstone from Amazon's app store and the bnet authenticator from Google Play(only place its offered) on the same device. Been trying to emulate andriod on my desktop for the past couple hours but it's like the wild fucking west of software development. Can't get my fucking mouse captured on the device...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking the next rerolled tournament should be about a month after standard hits, so end of May?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know of a way to buy packs through the Amazon coin deal in a relatively easy manner? Stupid fucking bug that has persisted for almost a year prevents you from installing Hearthstone from Amazon's app store and the bnet authenticator from Google Play(only place its offered) on the same device. Been trying to emulate andriod on my desktop for the past couple hours but it's like the wild fucking west of software development. Can't get my fucking mouse captured on the device...
A couple of alternatives that I've done at one point or another:

Use WinAuth instead of Android Auth, temporarily or however long you want (I did this in the past, no idea if WinAuth still works)

Use SMS authentication and remove the Authenticator for a while until you're done with Hearthstone from Amazon (what I'm currently doing)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A couple of alternatives that I've done at one point or another:

Use WinAuth instead of Android Auth, temporarily or however long you want (I did this in the past, no idea if WinAuth still works)

Use SMS authentication and remove the Authenticator for a while until you're done with Hearthstone from Amazon (what I'm currently doing)
Thanks, those are some good options.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
Enemy attacked with his piloted shredder into my freezing trap and it activated his deathrattle..... Is this correct??? If so, i guess i never realized that....

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
q2vl2EQ.png

fc3UrsD.png