Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
that's the 2nd priest deathrattle card, so museum curator will pick it up a lot. I wouldn't mind getting it off curator in a control match

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
635963924786474849.png

Arcane Explosion + 2/2 for 3 mana seems like a good deal for the mana cost and stats, but I'm still not sure that's good enough. Arcane Explosion isn't used now. Playing this on curve is iffy, only if the battlecry kills something or puts the opponents 3 drop in trade range.

Might be good later in the game to get favorable trades or pair with Brann.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems bad. You don't often need a 1 damage AoE, you can already ping off 1 health shit. In Wild it's a little more useful but still not seeing it. Arcane Explosion isn't used already but if you did take it at least it has synergy with spell power / wyrm / antonidas / etc.

Man doesnt get old , facing a face huntard and then dropping a reno and then a few turns later nefarion who then says " The Hunter becomes the Hunted" get all giddy when he says that. I fucking hate face hunters.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man doesnt get old , facing a face huntard and then dropping a reno and then a few turns later nefarion who then says " The Hunter becomes the Hunted" get all giddy when he says that. I fucking hate face hunters.
Nice. On the other hand, I really love dropping Alex after they have used a late game Reno to ice you. Oops! Did that Reno not help finish the game? I'm sorry.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems bad. You don't often need a 1 damage AoE, you can already ping off 1 health shit. In Wild it's a little more useful but still not seeing it. Arcane Explosion isn't used already but if you did take it at least it has synergy with spell power / wyrm / antonidas / etc.
I've been a big fan of arcane explosion for awhile now, card is just invaluable against zoo and paladin, which there are always a lot of. You can't just say oh you can ping 1 health and be fine in those matchups. There are so many 1 health minions you can't ping them all, plus you can't afford the loss of tempo to use your hero power against those decks. Use it after an implosion or muster turn and it can really put them in a bad spot w/ having nothing to use all their various buffs on. In this meta I would definitely run that card, but who knows after whispers hits.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've been a big fan of arcane explosion for awhile now, card is just invaluable against zoo and paladin, which there are always a lot of. You can't just say oh you can ping 1 health and be fine in those matchups. There are so many 1 health minions you can't ping them all, plus you can't afford the loss of tempo to use your hero power against those decks. Use it after an implosion or muster turn and it can really put them in a bad spot w/ having nothing to use all their various buffs on. In this meta I would definitely run that card, but who knows after whispers hits.
Not to be rude, but if I ever see a deck use Arcane Explosion I just know it's going to be a free win. It's horseshit. Arcane Missles is a better choice.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Not to be rude, but if I ever see a deck use Arcane Explosion I just know it's going to be a free win. It's horseshit. Arcane Missles is a better choice.
I run an arcane explosion in my tempo mage and have 2 win streaks going with it today. It creams pallies, zoo and the occasional hunter. Also run arcane missiles, it's not always a one or the other choice.

Not to be rude.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Is warlock an aquired taste? Not really feeling it so far, maybe it's the cards I have.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Is warlock an aquired taste? Not really feeling it so far, maybe it's the cards I have.
I would say every hero is an acquired taste. They all have a theme and have differences in how they're played.

635964803079690872.png

Feign death but with a body. 6/5 body on 5 mana is a very good body too. I like it a lot.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The Huhu into Highmane dream.
Need Highmane on board first though. This card seems good with infest and of course Highmane/Sylvanas/any late game Deathrattle. But having a late game minion stick is always a challenge.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Huhu's a battle cry, gotta play Highmane first.

But still at 5 mana for the same body as Highmane, you get two mana left if you drop Highmane on 6 and Huhu on 7. Really good for midrange Hunter.

At first I thought it was weird that she's a beast, but she's a Silithid and not a humanoid / Quiraji like the other cards revealed nor is she undead / Nerubian. I had forgotten that hunters could tame Silithid in WoW.