Hearthstone

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
People are crazy bad at this week's tavern brawl.

"Turn 1 idol into spell, coin idol into another spell. Your move, Sebudai."

Uhhh kay, I'm gonna go ahead and cast creatures.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Real life got in the way this month and I barely hit rank 10 over the weekend. That's always my goal since 2 gold commons and 1 gold rare is a pretty good haul. Kind of glad I beat the patch because I certainly didn't expect it this early. Unfortunately I'm not going to get a ton of dust from the nerfs since I'll still keep 2 of the nerfed cards but anything helps. I'm still sitting on 7k dust and I'll be opening around 140 packs when Whispers launches. I know that won't be a full set but I'll be able to craft whatever I'm missing.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You still have all the way through Saturday to get rank five, the patch doesn't start a new season.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Are there any of the nerfed cards I shouldn't DE (ie too necessary in standard even with nerfs for rate of replacement given only getting brawl classic packs)? Seems like I only ever really used a couple since I didn't play druid or lock really.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They take down their servers every tuesday morning for maintenance/updates. It'll be live when servers come back up tomorrow.

Don't know if there is an exact time, typically this lasts 2-3 hours and is back up around 8:30 am pdt, but it may be an extended maintenance, which usually go until ~10.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Dusted everything, sitting on 10k dust, 5k-ish gold and 50 pre-bought packs. I guess I'm more then set for the expansion.

Column_sl

shitlord
I didn't realize how cheap packs were for gold, because I never really even bothered.

I have like 200 packs I can buy for launch just from hoarding,but the game will make me buy them one at a time? wtf

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, pretty dumb the way they have that as I'm sure a LARGE number of the population isn't aware you can buy more than 1 pack at a time and when tgt launched servers were slammed because of having to verify each purchase.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Between gold, dust and the pre order I'll have up to around 200 packs but doubt I do that many