Hearthstone

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well looks like Honeymoon is over...10 agro in my last 12 games. 6 of them Zoolock, 3 Shaman and 1 hunter.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think I might be on to something with my fatigue warrior list.

rrr_img_132454.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm at rank 6 now 1 win away from rank 5. Years after never playing non arena properly and I have hit a brick wall against midrange Shaman. What's the best midrange Shaman counter?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm at rank 6 now 1 win away from rank 5. Years after never playing non arena properly and I have hit a brick wall against midrange Shaman. What's the best midrange Shaman counter?
Midrange shaman with better draws.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, C'thun seems fun to play but I have yet to lose to one with my shaman deck that I've been playing lately. They are dead by turn 9 or turn 10 - the worst case is they rush down a 12/12 or something C'thun that eyeballs, kills one thing and then I end it.

There is so much value from thing below and evolve, it's nutso.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Best is someone playing their C'thun and they have your ass kicked and you have thought control only because they gave it to you. Boom kill them with their own C'thun and it was the only minion I had.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Best is someone playing their C'thun and they have your ass kicked and you have thought control only because they gave it to you. Boom kill them with their own C'thun and it was the only minion I had.
I played a druid C'Thun earlier and he either held his C'Thun until it was at 30 or just didn't draw until later. I had kept high life and some board presence just for whenever it dropped. I also had the easy counter of Sylvanas. He didn't allow me to smash it in next turn but I haven't see a 30/30 one yet. Close and more damage with a Brann on board, but it was nice to see him work it that high.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
lol gatekept at rank 6 4 stars after I disconnect three times on international flight. Oh well lesson learned.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I just had the funniest shit happen. I was playing shaman and I got a druid down to 5 health and I had an entire board full of minions. He plays his 25/25 cthun WITH taunt and wipes my entire board but fails to kill me. As soon as he saw that I didn't die he conceded.

I guess he thought I had a spell to kill him the next turn that I didn't have? He would have won lol. I couldn't believe it.

MossyBank

N00b
I just had a turn 10 Brann + Twin Emps, turn 11 C'thun with brann still on the board with my reno lock. I feel kinda dirty, like I need a shower now. lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yesterday I deranked to 10 from 5 but got back down to 5 with this Reno N'Zoth Hunter deck I made today.

Deathrattle deck wasn't performing so well anymore so I converted it to Reno and it's working really nicely.

I'm going to grind the new season with it and see how high it can climb.

rrr_img_132459.jpg

Performs pretty well with several comeback mechanics: Reno, Call of the Wild, N'Zoth

Couple ways to refill hand: Infest, Cult Master

Flex: MC Tech and Thalnos are the 2 main flex. Forlorn Stalker can be a flex too. I often find he gives me decent value though. He trades with the 3/4 C'Thun dude too.
Cards you can consider depending on meta:
Farseer
Refreshment Vendor
Harrison Jones
BGH
Acidmaw

Original list had Farseer and Refreshment Vendor instead of MC Tech and Black Knight, mainly cause I forgot about TBK when making the deck. He's necessary right now.
BGH isn't very necessary right now. Hardly any 7+ attack minions except the shaman dude and C'Thun
Harrison is unlikely to give much value right now, few matchups with important weapons (just Doomhammer or Weapon Warrior), and chance of having Harrison when needed in those few matchups is low.
I've yet to try Acidmaw... might be good but without 2 copies of Hounds I am doubtful. There are some situations I wish I had him, but it's infrequent enough.

Zoo is probably the toughest match because this list isn't super aggro, tough to burst them down, and they keep pouring out minions. 1 copy of Hounds is limiting. Cyclopian Horror can get good value. Save Explosive Shot to kill Councilman.

Against C'Thun decks it normally pays to keep N'Zoth off the mull. Getting your God first usually means you win. Keeping a 10 drop is risky though. The few losses to C'Thun decks have normally been to lack of drawing N'Zoth.

Against C'Thun priests you want to bait out Entomb on something other then Sylvanas. Give them Cairne instead.

I normally Infest on 3+ targets unless my hand is low then Ill settle for 2 targets.

Northerner

N00b
Pfft.

We all called Shammie as broken early on! Many also thought zoo/aggro would rule the day, ignoring the morons that thought the push for 10 mana minions would take.

Zoo is just plain fucking broken right now. I'm pleased in a sick sort of way but seriously... a completely unrefined cobbled-together zoo deck I just made is 7-0 with literally one minion at four cost and I could cut that any time I want. No games have even been close and two had my board cleared twice.

I think Token Paladin with some refines might even be more broken eventually and Beast Hunter is about the most disgusting deck of all time or will be soon. Slower meta? HAHA! Not unless something drastic happens.