Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol, no. 4 mana flamestrike? You might have just made the single most retarded post in the history of this thread. Which is really saying something, considering some of the shit that's been posted in here. Now some classes should definitely have better mass removal as part of the core set, like priest and rogue got majorly screwed in standard, but holy shit what a stupid post. 4 mana flamestrike. wow.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You once asked how many 3 mana cards you could put in a deck, and said mage had the strongest hero power.

I still love ya though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just got absolutely destroyed by a weird Yogg hunter deck. Not one single spell was detrimental. In reality, I would have won if it didn't give a ridiculous board on top of one sided clear off 6-7 spells. RnJesus fucked me royally.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You once asked how many 3 mana cards you could put in a deck, and said mage had the strongest hero power.

I still love ya though.
I don't remember asking the 3 mana question (although I'm not denying it happened), but fire blast is definitely the second strongest after life tap.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You said it more like in a "but how many three mana cards are you really going to put in one deck?" way, then people riffed on you because it was phrased as if to literally ask how many three mana cards can you put in a deck. I actually made a rogue full of a ton of three mana cards but then I was already bored with the joke, so I never played or screenshotted it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You said it more like in a "but how many three mana cards are you really going to put in one deck?" way, then people riffed on you because it was phrased as if to literally ask how many three mana cards can you put in a deck. I actually made a rogue full of a ton of three mana cards but then I was already bored with the joke, so I never played or screenshotted it.
Yeah I sorta guessed Uber was taking it out of context.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I don't remember asking the 3 mana question (although I'm not denying it happened), but fire blast is definitely the second strongest after life tap.
You actually did say Mage had the strongest hero power, on the tail end of an entire discussion about why Warlock had the strongest hero power. Then you said you were retarded for forgetting about Warlock hero power, since there had just been a huge discussion about it. I think it was more of a brain fart then a sincere declaration.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha renounce darkness is sooo much fun. More like you're in a brawl than a ladder game. Renonounce ftw!

*edit*

ROOOOOOOOOOFL

Facing lethal damage on board against an evolve shaman after renouncing to mage. Cast ethereal conjurer, discover shadowflame, wipe his board. Fucking love this game sometimes.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really disappointed in these nerfed arena rewards, getting a common all the time now with rewards and its not even golden. It's bullshit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wanted to screw around with Blood of the Ancient One and put this deck together in 2mins... ended up going 4-1 first 5 games.

rrr_img_132731.jpg

rrr_img_132732.jpg

rrr_img_132733.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just beat a priest by misdirecting his c'thun into his face for lethal. renonounce best deck in standard!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't get me wrong, the deck is pretty awful. But I imagine the frustration someone feels when they lose to renounce and it puts a big old smile on my face. Like the game just now where I beat a tempo mage after my 'aviana - azure drake - cenarius' turn.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Pretty sure it was me and boy was I ever dead wrong. I didn't think ravaging ghoul was very good when it was first spoiled, but the card is amazing and maybe even wild playable. Best warrior card of the set by miles. In fact, I'd say it's the second strongest warrior card released after classic, second only to death's bite.

Here's the priest list I'm using.Priest - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn
Gavin, any decent substitute for one Forbidden Shaping? Lacking the dust to craft one and I would like to get some use out my N'zoth as the hunter decks just aren't consistent enough imo.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Really disappointed in these nerfed arena rewards, getting a common all the time now with rewards and its not even golden. It's bullshit.
I have 5 golden Eye for and Eye's and 16 regular Eye for an Eye's that I've received as arena rewards. I save them as trophies.

Lots of salt over my Fatigue comment Gavin. Boy, people really hate knowing they've lost. People really really hate Fatigue Warrior. haha it's great. I'm sorry for hating you when there is 0 (literally ZERO) % chance you will win and yet you drag the game out another 5 turns. Your deck is empty, I have 60 more life than you. What are you fucking doing? I can't believe there are so many people that would rather sit there and wait for actual death than to concede and move on. It's not about badassery or cockiness, it's about wasting fucking time for no good reason.

Neph_sl

shitlord
What's everyone running for Patron Warrior? The shell feels really strong and flexible, but there's too much I want to add and not enough card slots. Currently experimenting with Bloodhoof Brave and corrupted Hogger.

Spoilered for size

rrr_img_132977.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This site has been doing meta snapshots, they aren't a bad read, and they explain exactly what I've been thinking about Hunter atm.

State of the Meta #2 - 7 Days Later | Mana Crystals

Looks like Druid is super strong, and I believe it, the heavy Taunt decks are tearing it up atm. Even my shit deck with Blood of the Ancient One has given me 4 ranks in about 10 games, compared to Hunter and some others where I was just hovering and even deranking a few (14 to 18).

Hunters seems to be the least refined and less developed class at the moment. Slapping in 2x Call of the Wild and Princess Huhuran to make the class work isn't as easy it looks! Right now the weakest part of Hunter is the lack of AoE. For those who still is refining this class - we look forward to include your results in the next report!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A light in the darkness doesn't seem to be weighted to discover class minions like other discover cards are.