Hearthstone

Itzena_sl

shitlord
welp!
biggrin.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Gonna stop for a bit... it's fun though, one of the best Brawls yet.
Last game was a Naturalize / Healing Touch druid. That was aids, eventually won because of Forgotten Torch basically giving me another 15 cards to work with. Weaved Ancient Armor + Torch + Raging until he couldn't naturalize my armors (ran out of answers) then I flooded the board with Armors and did an OTK for 30 in fatigue.

Whew...
Makes me wonder why there are no Mage Fatigue decks with stealth Ancient Armors in them where they wait till the opponent literally has nothing and thinks they will win the fatigue race because of the life totals and you just bust out a secret Ancient Armor and GG.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Enjoying the hell out of my elemental destruction/ volcanic drake combo this brawl

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Darkshire Librarian/Fist of Jaraxxus works pretty well unless you're against a mill deck (then it goes horribly,horriblywrong).

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
The brawl seems all about the hard counters. Like that warrior war axe/bash combo beats swarm variants and burn variants, loses to big minion combos. Big minion combos lose to naturalize, which loses to burn combos and swarm combos.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The brawl seems all about the hard counters. Like that warrior war axe/bash combo beats swarm variants and burn variants, loses to big minion combos. Big minion combos lose to naturalize, which loses to burn combos and swarm combos.
This is what Standard should be like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Standard was like that for awhile and it was horrible. I don't particularly like metas where the most effective use of your time is to concede turn 2 when you find out what your opponent is playing because you know there is no way to beat it. It's better when the favored decks are like 70-30 or so, so you at least have a fighting chance.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just had a druid do a coin astral turn 3 and follow it up with a nourish next turn, couple turns later cleared my board with upgrade + ichor + double swipe, topdecked northsea kraken to answer my saraad before he ran away with the game, followed that up with ysaarj, the draws this guy got were fucking ridiculous.

He ended up conceding.

*edit*

As payback for my good luck I just got matched against a control warrior who was a complete and total fucking dumbass. Hits fatigue 6 turns ahead of me, should be an easy win. Except he gets godlike luck from his golden monkey and I get assfucked by rng yet again.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Was a nice brawl to get my daillies done, had 2 daillies with mage, did arcane missiles+mana wyrm, won 3games in 3-4mins.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
30 games of nzoth hunter, never got the bonus on quickshot, 31st game I quickshot with empty hand to quickshot for lethal. ouch.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
what the fuck was the point of nerfing druid burst when warlock and shaman can still do the exact same motherfucking goddamn thing? nothing but retards working at blizzard