Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, first game in a new arena run. Opponent has a secret up, I'm assuming Ice Block. He has lethal, he decides to be cute and BM me by Pyroblasting his own face to kill himself.

lol.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
My friend list is pretty funny at the moment. 9 friends at Rank 5...4 friends at 4. More than half, in Arena...The others are just hovering at 5.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah arena rewards are trash, it's killed all desire to play it for me. Getting a regular card thats worth 5 dust in any reward is insulting. I'll just spend my gold on packs until/if it ever gets fixed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That moment when you play around mortal strike...only to be forcibly reminded that it's 12 or less, not less than 12.

fuuuuuuuu

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fuck this brawl is retarded. Literally every 'teammate' is herp derp pally hand dump for 30 damage the entire game and every time I play pally they refuse to pump out heals to keep us alive for the big turn.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just finished an arena run and was reward an argent tournament pack, I thought they changed it to only give a pack of the latest expansion or did I read that wrong?

Taho

N00b
Ladder is getting real repetitive around ranks 7 and 8. I just played 4 shaman in a row and then 1 Zoo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Greatest Saraad-related screenshot ever.

rrr_img_134154.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Found yet another strange/bugged interaction with A Light in the Darkness today. I played A Light in the Darkness and got a Murloc Knight. I played that Murloc Knight and then later in the game, my opponent's Shifting Shade gave them a Murloc Knight, but I had no Murloc Knights in my deck, none at all. Yet the opponent's Murloc Knight said right on it "Created by A Light in the Darkness" NOT "Created by Shifting Shade". And it wasn't a situation where the Shifting Shade first gave them a A Light in the Darkness and that then gave them a Murloc Knight, because it still had 3/4 instead of 4/5 like mine did and like A Light in the Darkness does, and I didn't miss anything. Went straight from Shifting Shade to Murloc Knight. Definitely a bug.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does it always work that way, it can copy a card that's been played? I'd guess your hand must be coded as part of your deck, as well as everything that's been played or destroyed. That sort of makes sense too, otherwise Shade would be worthless if the opponent was out of cards for one thing. I think the way it sounds makes you think of the deck as in cards you haven't drawn, but technically its not that inaccurate to simply refer to the 30 cards you brought to the match as the opponent's "deck".

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol, it never should have given them a murloc knight in the first place, shifting shade is only supposed to pull stuff currently in your opponent's deck. Shade deathrattle does nothing if your opponent is out of cards.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Does it always work that way, it can copy a card that's been played? I'd guess your hand must be coded as part of your deck, as well as everything that's been played or destroyed. That sort of makes sense too, otherwise Shade would be worthless if the opponent was out of cards for one thing. I think the way it sounds makes you think of the deck as in cards you haven't drawn, but technically its not that inaccurate to simply refer to the 30 cards you brought to the match as the opponent's "deck".
Yeah Thoughtsteal gives you nothing if your opponent's deck is empty. Shade should be the same. But yeah there must be some bug with the way A Light in the Darkness is coded. But afaik nobody has reported Reno being fucked up because of A Light in the Darkness. So it's sort of a case where it is pseudo added to your deck ? No idea. It was strange. It should also be noted that there were also no A Light in the Darknesses left in my deck either. The weirdest part was it flat out saying it was created by A Light in the Darkness and not Shifting Shade.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In other ways that this meta is complete garbage, it's kinda funny that they nerfed combo druid but then turned midrange hunter into the exact same deck. And burst damage in general is tons worse now than it was pre-whispers. Their balance team really is fucking incompetent.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This fucking game. Priest gets two calls of the wild, one from shade and one from thoughtsteal. Next game I play, its another priest and his shade gives him call of the wild as well. Lost 5 ranks in the last 2 days, the funk is real
frown.png

Taho

N00b
Yeah, doesn't make sense. Lost to a Shaman yesterday who did 19 damage from an empty board and a Rogue today who did like 23 (deckhand, coldblood x 2, faceless, dagger) again from an empty board. Now obviously, these combos are deep in the game and my slow deck is giving them the time to draw the pieces.