Hearthstone

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warrior pirate is fun. Just beat the batshit out of Jade Druid with it. Poor guy was dead by turn 6

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have a link to a pirate deck Mahes? I need a faster deck than my Dragon Priest. I just run into a million Reno decks now or other Dragon Priests and every game is forever.

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I just had a reno priest game where I had shadowform and the 0 mana hero power and got coldarra drake out of the Kabal courier. I proceeded to ping my opponent down 30 to 0 with zero counterplay possible. Seems good.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Hilarious game as a Reno Mage...ended up summoning 3 Kazakus, and 2 of them I summon with Bran down. So I was able to use 5 Kazakus 10 mana spells. I was playing a Reno Priest, so game ended up in fatigue even after all that stuff I pulled off. It was really funny

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was a bit leery crafting Finja to play murloc paladin to finish golden paladin because it was my last 1600 dust, but I'm having fun with it and Finja is way stronger than I would have imagined. Definite mandatory in any murloc deck.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If anyone comes up with a Rogue list that doesn't suck ass let me know. I'm not having luck making Jade Rogue work

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Kripp had a good streak with pirate rogue, Tides did mana addict mana wyrm which looked fun but idk how good it was.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
what in the god damned fuck.. I just had four 0-3 arena runs in a row. I didn't even do that bad in the first week of playing this damned game.
The craziest shit keeps happening to me. Had a mage go raging worgen into lance carrier + ping, did 24 damage in two turns, killed me on turn 5 or whatever.. I had THREE frostbolts, 2 flame cannons, a polymorph, 4 two drop minions that all could have dealt with that.. didn't see a single one in a full mulligan and all 5 draws.
That recent deck had three flamestrikes as well, was offered a 4th but took flame cannon instead. fucking 0-3. That deck was similar in quality to my first 12 win run deck, and I didn't even get one win.

It's like every possible decision that could be made, the opponent has the absolute worst punish for whichever I pick. ex: I'm priest against mage, got a huge toad and friendly bartender in hand with coin. I'm gonna coin a 2 drop out, generally just best to put out a 3/2 over a 2/3 for the extra damage but since it's mage I'm afraid of ping + something, but I go with it. Sure enough, opponent has annoy-o-tron to punish.

I swear I'm going crazy or blizzard is literally fucking with me. Before the 0-3 runs, it was all 3-3 or 4-3, which was already tilting me. Did some fundamental aspect of arena change and I just didn't get the memo?!

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Maybe there's more of the experienced people playing arena again because of the new patch so they get new packs? But then again I'm not sure if arena rewards new packs or not, haven't played in a while. Arena will sometimes RNG you in the ass though, not much you can do there, that's just how it goes. I mean that's just how the game goes as a whole. You could try watching arena streamers, the good ones and see what they do differently than you would, like on a VoD you pause at each draft pick and figure what you would take and see what they end up picking and try to figure out why if it's different, then watch some of the games and especially the early turns see how they play it, can be useful.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
And these Jade decks, especially druid, have just annihilated any notion of control. #datgamedesign

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And these Jade decks, especially druid, have just annihilated any notion of control. #datgamedesign

And then in a month aggro decks will reassert their dominance of the ladder. Is this the first time you've been playing through an expansion release or something? There's a very predictable cycle that has repeated itself with every single expansion and to a lesser extent the adventures as well. Everyone experiments with greedy/fun stuff for a month or two, and then the ladder settles back down to aggro since that's never going to stop being the most efficient way to ladder up.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If anyone comes up with a Rogue list that doesn't suck ass let me know. I'm not having luck making Jade Rogue work
This is a deck Thisj was running and performs decently. I've been playing it with some success, miracle decks still aren't my style so even when I win a game I feel like changing to something else lol.

rog.JPG

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
And then in a month aggro decks will reassert their dominance of the ladder. Is this the first time you've been playing through an expansion release or something? There's a very predictable cycle that has repeated itself with every single expansion and to a lesser extent the adventures as well. Everyone experiments with greedy/fun stuff for a month or two, and then the ladder settles back down to aggro since that's never going to stop being the most efficient way to ladder up.

It is. Obviously, i was exaggerating, and i have no doubt that you're right. Still though, it's pretty funny right now.

• 1Like

MossyBank

N00b
My plan going into this Xpac was to grind MSG packs in arena. According to HearthArena my last arena game was on Nov 3rd 2015. Played 2 runs yesterday, 7-3 Paladin, 11-3 Mage, 2 runs today, 12-2 Mage, and 1-3 Paladin. The 11 and 12 win mage runs were very minion heavy with almost no spells, and 1 flamestrike each deck. I faced only like 2 warlocks in all my games. Not sure if people are playing worse or better? Since I haven't dabbled in a year.

I just read Warlock is now the best in arena with the new cards they got (lots of board clears), according to 250,000 games recorded on HearthArena, so keep an eye out for the class (esp. on turn 7 with the new Abyssal Enforcer card).

Opened like 15 packs so far, 1 legendary, Auctioneer Beardo. :(

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
New favorite card: Devolve! HOLY FUCK, SO GOOD!!!

Last edited:
  • 1Like