Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm also liking that pally list. I've given up on taunt war, and just getting some much needing epics for other decks. Purify priest is fun as hell too.

Edit- quest rogue is pure cancer. It's really not that hard staying alive the first few turns. The hardest part is figuring out which war deck you are playing against. With the firefly package and vanish, it's the newest deck that rapes control. Outside of ridiculous pirate starts, the dooms make it hard for aggro to stop as well.

Another expansion, more proof of zero testing of decks and interactions. I just hope Brode is making bank for just cashing it in as well.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, was playing brawl and I got journey to ungoro. It's actually pretty bad in this brawl since you'll so frequently be given a choice of discovering three minions, but it made for a fun game. I discovered old Elise and ended up winning off a mine from iron juggernaut when i was facing lethal.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I want to make an elemental priest. Wonder how bad it will suck HMMM.

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
Mid Range Hunter just did some work for me. Shame I already have Golden hunter. I am leery about pulling the trigger on making Quest Rogue .. I smell a nerf in the works.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mid Range Hunter just did some work for me. Shame I already have Golden hunter. I am leery about pulling the trigger on making Quest Rogue .. I smell a nerf in the works.

I don't see how they could possibly nerf anything other than the quest itself, which means your dust would be safe.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
making it 5 copies or even 6 would be suitable imo. 6 would kill it most likely, 5 might not slow it down enough, but might be ok. Ideally the quest should be a late game finisher, similar to most other class quests. Even if the deck doesn't work right now due to being too slow @ 5 or 6, future expansions could try to aid it. 4 copies is just stupid.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So just made it back to Rank 3 and thought this stat line was funny for Quest Rogue:

quest.JPG

Literally 0% win rate vs Hunter, 50% vs Rogue, and 100% vs everyone else... 2 of those warriors were pirates too.

Winning actually pisses me off, this deck is just bullshit

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure rank 7-8 is where I belong. Cant push past it and dont want to play aggro that much :/ RIP

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The amount of times I've been dead to a hunter after turn 2 is pretty astounding.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Rank 3 with dragon priest! The secret is to run double potion of madness. Too many decks in the meta are screwed over by it.

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Just to let it out..
I hate the everliving shit out of the rogue quest. It's so ridiculous and limiting in what you can play vs
fu..

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man. The losing streaks in this game are something else.

EDIT: So my critique overall is that while Rogue Quest is bullshit. Ungoro is a pretty good expansion. They really, REALLY, need to tone down the fucking random spell generating cards though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
making it 5 copies or even 6 would be suitable imo. 6 would kill it most likely, 5 might not slow it down enough, but might be ok. Ideally the quest should be a late game finisher, similar to most other class quests. Even if the deck doesn't work right now due to being too slow @ 5 or 6, future expansions could try to aid it. 4 copies is just stupid.
I agree, hope it sees a nerf. I don't think it was intended for the rogue to have the quest completed AND played by turn 6 or sooner every fucking game. They heavily monitor charge cards because they aren't interactive, yet they didn't think of the repercussions of a class having 1 mana 5/5 chargers in a deck that is designed to let you continually play them over and over. I think it just makes the most sense to play 5 copies of a minion. Its a quest that costs 5 mana and turns your minions into 5/5's, you should play 5 copies of a card. Another alternative would be to increase the cost of the quest to 8, that way rogues can still play it turn 5 with prep, but they can't ALSO develop their board in the same turn. Or they could just play it turn 8, which would seem healthier for the game because then you at least have 8 turns to interact with the board before eating 20 points of face charge damage.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So i'm barely playing and i don't give a shit to research, but i just played a game and got destroyed by a rogue playing the quest. Is that shit broken af or what?

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Various forums are real salty with the RNG-pack distribution and cost of this expansion/three expansions a year. Wonder if Blizzard will respond with anything (they already said the RNG was within proper error) or if they just keep chugging along.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
They just gotta tone down the legendary cards next set. Having two per class is just way too expensive for the average player.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They just gotta tone down the legendary cards next set. Having two per class is just way too expensive for the average player.

They don't even test the game so I'm not expecting too much. Three expansions a year is great for a more diverse meta but the reason is more money in their pockets, not a better game. Rogue quest was so obviously broken just like pirate rogue, etc, etc, etc. I do like the new cards a lot though. Outside of rogue, best damn expansion in a while. My second fav behind old gods.

• 1Like