Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yea. I think in most cases we won't see this card very much, it'll be in some niche decks, but if Jade Druid is rampant... or if any other 1-cost spells seem problematic, we at least have this tech.

Would be interesting if they remove Ice Lance & PO from the HOF next rotation due to this existing... doubt they will, but so many combos could be re-evaluated because of this card.

Secret Paladin would have never existed
Leeroy+PO+Faceless would not have worked
Freeze Mage would have lost a lot of burst
Malygos Rogue would not have worked
Malygos Druid would not have worked

It also allows for a defense against Combo Priest because you can kill the Inner Fire preventing the 30+ dmg turn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Devs have apparently clarified that Skulking Geist looks at base mana cost only.. so cost adjusted cards won't be put in or out of risk of being destroyed.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
5HVGk9f.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't run this in a priest deck over glimmeroot in the same slot. Unless I'd been up against a ton of aggro.

But it will help Arena priest!

Doubt it'll be run at all. You also have talonpriest.

I'd even take thoughtsteal before this.

But yea, seems ok for arena, though i'd still rather something else.

A new deathlord, but then you have 1 mana next turn, can't even play Eternal Sentinel next turn (removes overload).
Of course maybe there is some usage for later turns when overload isn't as impactful, not sure what those would be though.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Right now people are assuming the final reveal stream will be next week, possibly Monday, the 7th.. nothing is confirmed though.

If that's the case, either they'll "surprise" us and say Expansion is out "tomorrow" (the 8th), or maybe the 10th is actually right, which is a date Toast mentioned on his stream. But most streamers say they aren't told any specifics, so I still doubt Toast knows 100%, probably just an educated guess at best.

• 1Like

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
I don't know why but in my head this was releasing today. Don't know where I got that from.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got some promo email with "exclusive card" omfg:

Everyone get same email/card?

unnamed.jpg

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like that one.

It doesn't call to me really but has potential to have some crazy combos, especially with Raza/Kazakus deck. Might contribute to some crazy OTK that we're unaware of atm.

The battlecry is pretty strong but weak against aggro of course.

It's a good counterplay to Alex. Kill Alex & gain 5 armor.

• 1Like