<Gold Donor>
105 packs;

Hadronox
Putricide
Valeera
Garrosh
Princes K, T

Uther from prologue

Not great at all but saved dust got me LK, Thrall, Jaina, Pyros, and some epics I really wanted. Kinda wish I had used dust for Anduin but epics helped more decks fill out. Elemental mage has been great so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

norp

Bronze Squire
Did someone say control paladin is good? I'm back in for this shit. I want to tilt people with super long games all day.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
~100 packs. 7 legendaries. I got warlock, priest, rogue from packs and hunter from the adventure. I'm pretty happy overall especially since I had 2 dread steeds and a golden one so that'll go a long way to finishing off any other key legendaries.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Made some slight alterations to a list Kripp was playing tonight, it's an incredibly fun deck to play.

AAECAZ/HAgwe3AGOBMkGogmlCdMKqKsChbgCws4C8M8CkNMCCeUE1wq1uwLqvwLRwQKZyALlzALmzAK0zgIA

my own big spell priest.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
watched some dickweed buy 350 packs last night and opens four death knights in the first 50 packs. I get a Prince, the memebishop and Moorabi in all of my openings...

• 1Salty

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Benediktus is amazing. I steal his deck, I draw his DK before he has it (Thrall), I fuck him up with his own doppelgangster evolves :D

how to cheese the bosses

l7I1m8x.jpg

run all your anti pirate warrior hard removal and two silences. lethal turn 4.

AZToq0f.jpg

Have your weapons LITERALLY BE THE LAST THREE CARDS IN YOUR DECK so he doesn't get to just outheal you with his 50% blood maggot deck

Then play dead man's hand, as if that even matters at this point.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
DansGame bought 800 packs and basically got everything ever relevant even quite a few golden ones. Let's be honest here: why should they ever go back to make anything else than those kind of games and content, if everyone pumps ridiculous amount of cash into them every "expansion"?

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
80 packs

Lich King
Hadronox
Warlock DK
Rotface
Valanar

Still got 2400 dust but I will wait until the first VS report before crafting anything. Made the mistake of crafting the wrong legos with Un'Goro by being impatient.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DansGame bought 800 packs and basically got everything ever relevant even quite a few golden ones. Let's be honest here: why should they ever go back to make anything else than those kind of games and content, if everyone pumps ridiculous amount of cash into them every "expansion"?

I cant even stand the thought of opening packs for an hour....

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Crafted Lich King and mistakenly crafted Golden Gul'Dan. OOPS. Oh well. Have a few decks to play with before I can craft some stuff for Evolve Shaman.

• 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to say how the meta will shake out , except Druid is insane. A druid deck will be Tier 1 for sure.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
150 Packs,7 Legendaries:
Prince2

Hunter DK
Mage DK
Priest DK
Lilian Voss
Rogue DK
Warrior DK

Prologue DK: Paladin

Happy with my pulls for the most part. Spent the night playing DK Garrosh Whirlwind deck to finish quests. Not a huge fan. Feels like you do a ton of planning and calculating... to only slightly above mediocre results. Better to just play something straight forward that crushes. Futzed around on the Hunter DK; Stitch Beast is a hilarious ability. Such high variance. it either completely pulls your ass out of the fire and enrages your opponent, or just poops useless stuff into your hand. 7/7 Flappy Bird with Lifesteal got a concede the moment it was cast :D The "discover a minion in your deck" guy is pretty good when your deck has a lower Minion count, with higher impact minions. Heck, even just getting more Mistress of Mixtures to keep my health up while I PRASS BOTTAN was helpful.

Going to have to blow a ton of dust to craft legendaries if I want to play with Anduin, so still on the fence about whether I want to try him.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hard to say how the meta will shake out , except Druid is insane. A druid deck will be Tier 1 for sure.

Yeah turn 9 Swarming Plague into that Taunt buffer guy ain't nothing to fuck with.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah turn 9 Swarming Plague into that Taunt buffer guy ain't nothing to fuck with.

Not even that... all their decks seem really strong... Aggro & Jade particularly right now, Taunt/Big Druid seem decent, no idea how they'll shake out though. Initial Jade Druid stats is over 65% win rate after Day 1. ~5k games recorded.

Kazakus Priest has a 58% with 1700 games recorded.

Hearthstone Decks - HSReplay.net

Small sample sizes overall, but 4 most played archetypes with 55%+ win rates are: Jade Druid, Evolve Shaman, Kazakus Priest, Demonlock.

Everyone must have missed playing Warlock, 16k games already recorded.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not even that... all their decks seem really strong... Aggro & Jade particularly right now, Taunt/Big Druid seem decent, no idea how they'll shake out though. Initial Jade Druid stats is over 65% win rate after Day 1. ~5k games recorded.

Kazakus Priest has a 58% with 1700 games recorded.

Hearthstone Decks - HSReplay.net

Small sample sizes overall, but 4 most played archetypes with 55%+ win rates are: Jade Druid, Evolve Shaman, Kazakus Priest, Demonlock.

Everyone must have missed playing Warlock, 16k games already recorded.

I was gonna say, Evolve Shaman missing mention earlier seemed misplaced - it's feeling like a contender.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Having lots of fun with Evolve/Aggro Shaman. Did not craft anything for it, as the game hates me and gave me the cards from the new expansion for it instead of what I wanted... but it is lots of fun, even if I feel dirty playing it.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BTW Ranks of the Dead or whatever the 6 mana, mill 5 play the critters off of Lich King is is a fucking game ender with Evolve Shaman - it may suck for lots of decks, but being able to vomit out 3-5 critters then evolve up one the board is fucking brutal.

• 1Like