Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love how most of the time he sets my hp to 1 and then coins out a 2/3.

*edit*

So I tried renolock since his cheat against warlocks is to deal 2 damage for every dupe in your deck. If he has any kind of board out when he drops frostmourne you just lose because if you have a board clear for the souls he just gets his old board back and a completely retarded hero power to boot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well beating him with priest sure was easy.

4phJZHq.png

• 1Smuggly

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Priest was easy even without your infinite pull there.

I thought all the class need cards were going to be laughable after doing Priest first... they really aren't...

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah this is fucking aids. cant even do kel'thuzad + taunt because he just fucking obliterates KT. Doesn't help that I consistently get utter garbage like ticking abomination from his skeletal knights.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jade Druid crushes him hard too. You can cheese both rogue and druid a bit by filling a chunk of your deck with cards that will get removed by his cheat power. This slims your deck out quite a bit and gives you better control over your draws.

*edit*

This really is the most cancerous faggotry they've come up with in a long ass time though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shaman isn't very complicated, just play a fairly normal evolve deck and hope for the best.

Mage seems by far the worst so far, this faggoty bullshit of starting at 1 health is unbelievably stupid.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shaman isn't very complicated, just play a fairly normal evolve deck and hope for the best.

Mage seems by far the worst so far, this faggoty bullshit of starting at 1 health is unbelievably stupid.
Starting at 1 health isnt a big deal imo, it was getting past the Frostmourne part and having health to withstand the hero power after, I did it with this deck after a few tries:

### LK
# Class: Mage
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 2x (3) Deathlord
# 2x (3) Forgotten Torch
# 2x (3) Frost Nova
# 2x (3) Ice Barrier
# 1x (3) Ice Block
# 2x (4) Echo of Medivh
# 2x (5) Antique Healbot
# 2x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 1x (6) Emperor Thaurissan
# 1x (9) Frost Lich Jaina
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAEBAf0EBMAB1hHgrAKb0wINigHJA6sEywTtBJYF/g2BDpUP9Q+6FsHBApjEAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Priest = 1st try with Razakus
Druid = 1st try with Big Druid

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah i won with a reno deck, only took the most incredibly retarded rng luck. Got moorabi from a skeletal knight which duped my reno when the lich king cast blizzard.

working on hunter now and it makes me wish i was playing mage again. Whoever came up with these challenges and the lich king's obnoxious fucking deck is a fucking faggot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Evolve constantly freezes on me while doing Lich King, WTF...

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Greetings,

Patch 8.4 for Hearthstone introduced new infrastructure to prepare for the recently announced improvements to card drop rates. As a side effect of this change, a small number of players who opened packs after the patch launched received one fewer Legendary or Epic card than they would have otherwise. We have identified you as one of those players, and we've given you 2000 Arcane Dust to use however you want!

Thank you for your continued support, and we'll see you at the Inn!

Hearthstone Team"

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea... I'm done 5 of 9... will finish tomorrow

Chakki apparently finished it in like 2 hr 40min or some shit

• 1Like