Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
opened my free packs. Brosomdi.. and some druid Loti card. Closed.

great expansion guys!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My packs were garbage. Regular old even shaman surprisingly reached 10w before losing my free brawliseum ticket.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving hunter variants and will experiment with a few new decks. Same old problems as every expansion though...new stuff isn't nearly as good as the old and counters to old power decks are non-existent. How Blizzard thought Kingsbane was a good idea much less rogue quest is still baffling today. Odd pally is the same cancer it's been since first released. Blizzard doesn't want counters in their game yet don't make counter cards that do anything. Arena is still the better game but the first few weeks are still pretty fun. Hearthstone is a game where watching streamers make crazy decks is far more fun than actually playing the broken rng shit they keep making. My two weeks back will be up quite soon.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You’ll soon find out from our analysis, as well as the class sections, that Rastakhan’s Rumble might be the least impactful set of cards we’ve ever seen. The new expansion’s impact mostly comes down to Kingsbane Rogue receiving Raiding Party, and Zul’jin upgrading two Hunter decks into surefire Tier 1 spots. Every other deck that we estimate to be Tier 1 either plays Genn Greymane, Baku the Mooneater or Carnivorous Cube.

vS Data Reaper Report #114 | Vicious Syndicate

• 1Like
  • 1RAGE

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Sounds about right, I've only crafted Zul'jin. There's a lot of 1 turn kill going on though so /puke

Rumble run solo thing is out today.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Solo rumble run is fun. Not sure why they made the starting shrine a 3/18 roll instead of letting you directly pick.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching some streams. Zul'Jin Hunter is completely fucking stupid.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Watching some streams. Zul'Jin Hunter is completely fucking stupid.

Yep, didn't even try to learn from previous mistakes. I played a casual game with aids tempo rogue and had opponent to 2 life with nothing on board and 3 creatures on my side. Only one card in hunter arsenal would have given them the win. Dropped it, gained 5 armor, 7 creatures, killed my board, and basically ended the game. I was at 21 health. After Yogg and Shudderwock, could they possibly make another shitty one card win condition with easy stipulations? Of course. I like hunter but it's a really stupid card.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yep, didn't even try to learn from previous mistakes. I played a casual game with aids tempo rogue and had opponent to 2 life with nothing on board and 3 creatures on my side. Only one card in hunter arsenal would have given them the win. Dropped it, gained 5 armor, 7 creatures, killed my board, and basically ended the game. I was at 21 health. After Yogg and Shudderwock, could they possibly make another shitty one card win condition with easy stipulations? Of course. I like hunter but it's a really stupid card.

I would argue that it's even worse because the spells aren't random. Just spells you cast this game. Which in spell hunter its summon four 3/3 wolves... along with secrets and now do 5 damage and summon a 5/5 devilsaur...

For real?

Unlike Shudderwock and Yogg... it doesn't even require you do do a lot of setup like Shudderwock OR have the element of fucking you over like Yogg. You just play the game as you normally would play spell hunter then drop Zul'Jin when you get the opportunity for a massive power swing that is probably game ending.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that it's even worse because the spells aren't random. Just spells you cast this game. Which in spell hunter its summon four 3/3 wolves... along with secrets and now do 5 damage and summon a 5/5 devilsaur...

For real?

Unlike Shudderwock and Yogg... it doesn't even require you do do a lot of setup like Shudderwock OR have the element of fucking you over like Yogg. You just play the game as you normally would play spell hunter then drop Zul'Jin when you get the opportunity for a massive power swing that is probably game ending.

What's even worse is that it's perfectly usable in almost all hunter decks. Spell hunter works best but secrets hunter and midrange also can easily use "You've Lost Zul'Jin" We've had overpowered DKs for almost two years and now they think it's better for certain classes to just have these OP cards instead of all of them.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most of what makes Zul’jin strong is rotating out next expansion (which can be said for lots of decks). This expansion is going to be low point.

• 2Like