Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh cool druid is now capable of ramping to a 10 mana play on like turn 3.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well I'm done for this expansion rofl. I don't mind dumb druid and shit but clown fiesta mage makes me break out in hives.

That has got to be the most infuriatingly retarded deck ever conceived. Now that its also an OTK deck, or a freeze deck, or a big minions deck I just can't do it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
IDK, I think the meta is pretty good.

I'm playing Pure Paladin ;)

More seriously, I'd support a better CCG if I thought it existed. That might have been MTGA, but I'm a white male, so I can't play it. Note that "better" also means secondary content that's not the game itself. Deck trackers, youtube highlights of streamers, in-depth meta analysis like Vicious Syndicate(that other games will have trouble replicating due to the critical mass needed for the stats to be meaningful), all make the base game better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really enjoy the deckbuilding process. I loved it 25 years ago as a kid playing Pokemon, MTG, Star Wars CCG, but these days I just can't get into. I don't really have enough time to play and fiddle with things and remember all the cards. It kind of results in me disliking the start of expansions. I really enjoy just playing a good midrange deck and a somewhat settled meta when I know what to look for. I also enjoy watching high level play, Grandmasters is pretty enjoyable for me.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really enjoy the deckbuilding process. I loved it 25 years ago as a kid playing Pokemon, MTG, Star Wars CCG, but these days I just can't get into. I don't really have enough time to play and fiddle with things and remember all the cards. It kind of results in me disliking the start of expansions. I really enjoy just playing a good midrange deck and a somewhat settled meta when I know what to look for. I also enjoy watching high level play, Grandmasters is pretty enjoyable for me.
That's why I like secondary content. I don't have the time to play out tech decisions to a large enough sample size. Let others do it for me and I'll copy their decks.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Tortollan Mage deck is pretty stupid. I saw it on Twitch and I don't really know how you can win against it at all if they get a Tortollan + whatever on the board into illusion off.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but that only leaves another mage otk variant or the spellpower shaman lol.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The core of the deck is PokeIt, Frost Nova, Tortollan Pilgrim, Potion of Illusion, and some minion that deals damage from hand. The rest of the deck is quite fungible.

The deck will be nerfed or warp the meta fast enough to consistently kill before turn 8. The latter will likely happen any way, so I'm not too worried about it.

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Can someone link that deck? I don't think I've seen it

With Potion of Illusion as the only spell in your deck, Tortollan Pilgrim is guaranteed to copy it and make a 1-cost 1/1 copy of itself, which lets you copy your entire board for 1 mana every turn. This means you can play it plus some reborn taunts, or it plus random battlecry minions, and also get 1-cost copies of them so you can repeat this every turn.

It's the new version of Quest Rogue. Anything that's not hardcore aggro or OTK from hand loses to it 100% of the time.