Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
You are not going to risk your account on a bug haha.
They probably know about it ,but don't care enough yet... It barely helps you anyway since the 100 quest can't be given everyday.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
One of my best Arena decks ever. 12 wins and get 255 gold, 1 pack, 2 golden rares. Pretty bullshit.

Zr8EWwr.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
YEah it looks pretty slick. I had actually planned to make a shot for legend this season, but playing over the last couple days has made me realize how much I fucking despise the miracle meta.

Maybe I'll just give aggro hunter a try for awhile.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
YEah it looks pretty slick. I had actually planned to make a shot for legend this season, but playing over the last couple days has made me realize how much I fucking despise the miracle meta.

Maybe I'll just give aggro hunter a try for awhile.
Yeah, its why I gave up towards the end last season, fucking miracle rogue bull shit, the best thing to counter it is handlock but there is too much aggro on the ladder because it is the poor man's answer to miracle rogue. I think I'll try again this season though because I still would have hit legend if I didn't fuck up so much, wasn't paying attention in the beginning and the internet issues. Closest I got was 1 star away from r1 so thats only the difference of 3 games.

I started playing shaman towards the end and I'm starting shaman this season and its working really well. It does slightly worse than druid against the zoo matchup, but much better in all other matchups(particularly handlock and miracle rogue, the two matchups I lost the most), and I've been running into a number of druids which shaman just dominates.

Joe_sl

shitlord
So I'm bored and dicking around with aggro pally. My list could probably be tweaked but man...how do people stand this garbage?

The one fucking time I draw an early divine favor and its against fucking zoo. this deck is shit, how do people hit legendary with this filth?
I played yesterday after the reset with the aggro paladin deck and went from rank 17 to 15 with a 6 win streak. Even did a 5 turn win on another paladin. Everything just clicked together.

Yea boss looking card back. Looks better than the legend back.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lose every coin flip with shaman on things like totem's and lightning storm, except the one time against a concealed gadgetzan with cold blood with a 3-4 damage lightning storm, I'm ok with this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't wait until they nerf miracle rogue. What a fucking cancer.

I waffled about whether unleash really needed nerfed, and I don't think it did. Something needs to happen to miracle. I'm confident Blizzard will do something, because they seem to think the game can't survive without their meddling.

TBH, the problem card is conceal, not gadgetzan.

*edit*

Conceal and Leeroy of course.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another thing that rustles my jimmies something fierce is people still playing old slow control warrior. shit is fucking terrible in the current meta, but it wrecks the meta control warrior list I'm playing.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Even if you nerf Leeroy, the Malygos version will still exist. Its slightly worse but still good enough to take miracles place.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is why I said the the problem is also conceal. 5 mana Leeroy would also nerf the handlock combo from 20 damage to 12 damage though.

Incidentally, if you spellbender an execute, the execute kills the spellbender even though it isn't wounded.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Honestly, I think the main culprit is preparation. If it cost even just 1 mana miracle rogue would be so much worse.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure anything needs nerfing at this point. They just need to stop dicking around and release naxx sooner rather than later and let the new cards shake up the meta.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
30cards isn't gonna shake the meta too much anyway. Probably spent too much time on the pve stuff, which will be fun I'm sure and I'm happy with that but they really need to get another expansion out before the end of the year with a bunch of cards and not all of them necessarily thematic, at least not mechanics wise, can be like Warlords of Draenor theme with orcs and shit, don't even know what's in there. And it needs 60+ cards.

They might have to decide fixing charge creatures at some point though, the core of most of their issues that resulted in many nerfs is that charge applies everytime the creature is resummoned(panda and shadowstep mostly). A creature should probably just only attack once a turn, regardless. So you can shadowstep Leeroy but you need to wait next turn to play it again(or you can play it but can't attack, which would be dumb but eh). They'll probably nerf shadowstep or something instead though, that's how they fixed warrior OTK too, nerfing charge(the card), worgens and whatever else I forgot.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Changing shadow step from 2 mana reduced to 1 drops maximum leeroy burst from 26 to 18.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You could still do more than 18 by using different cards, albeit not much more using the same amount of cards(but you'd have more mana left over). Leeroy+2 cold bloods is 6mana for 14damage, there's plenty more you can do with 4mana as a rogue even with only 2cards(obvious one being 2eviscs). Even one shadowstep+sinister strike is 23dmg. Still obviously lower than current one, so it'd be an ok nerf.