Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fucking hate this piece of shit game so much. I am so fucking sick of important losses because Blizzard can't maintain a stable god damn service. My internet was completely fine, and I get a random disconnect when I was clearly going to win from the start. So I get a loss for no good fucking reason because their serve is a piece of shit. This happens several times a week and I am so sick of it. Reconnect is worthless and needs to be removed if it's never going to fucking work. Better yet, FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was it another game different from the ss you were clearly going to win? Because in that ss you are equal on cards considering shaman is about to draw his 6th and 3/6 of your cards are 2 cost minions and 1 of your cards is claw which is lucky to trade 1 for 1. So there is nothing clear about that game.

The Master

Bronze Squire
There was an all secrets bow deck with Greenskin a couple of months ago in Legends. Snipe was actually a counter to Miracle Rogue, play it turn 5/6, hit either a Drake or an Auctioneer. It couldn't really beat anything else, but Miracle Rogue was everywhere. So I'm not surprised someone is still experimenting with Greenskin.

Also PSA: The Rerolled tournament brackets get generated in 40 minutes. If you want to sign up, getting close to the deadline.

Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament! - Page 2

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Was it another game different from the ss you were clearly going to win? Because in that ss you are equal on cards considering shaman is about to draw his 6th and 3/6 of your cards are 2 cost minions and 1 of your cards is claw which is lucky to trade 1 for 1. So there is nothing clear about that game.
I have a bigger problem with the fact that he considered an Arena match an important loss.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling it might just be his interwebs. He sure complains about DC's a ton, whereas I think I've been DC'd once ever.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I have a feeling it might just be his interwebs. He sure complains about DC's a ton, whereas I think I've been DC'd once ever.
There is a notice up that they are addressing a problem with disconnects, apparently it is a common issue today for some reason.

NA qualifiers are so different from the EU ones. It is amazing to me how much one tournament will completely change player's perception of the tournament meta. And apparently in the exact same way.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I think my problem is that the game just isn't fun anymore. They needed new cards but I actually really hate Naxx. All of the cards they added are simply annoying as fuck and not fun to play around. I've been playing for a year now so I'm just burnt out on the game. Think I'm about done. It's not fun to spend over an hour trying to finish a win 2 games quest.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its definitely gotten more competitive IMO, but yeah, shouldn't really take an hour to win two games. Though I've had my share of bad luck streaks at times too.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It sounds like you don't enjoy it because you're frustrated, not because you couldn't still like it /shrug.