Hearthstone

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
You dont actually lose rank on a loss until you reach 19 or better, so the card back at rank 20 is guaranteed as long as you take some time to play games during the month.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow this amazon thing is legit. I'm gonna sound like a total douche bag, but I wish there was a faster way of opening cards...

Some guy was talking about crazy odds of getting 2 epics, 2 rares and 1 legendary in a pack. Well I don't have that beat, but I certainly came close to astronomical odds with this pack (yea sucky legendar, but shiny)

rrr_img_85906.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
After two fruitless days of trying to get in on the US amazon deal, the promotion becomes available in Europe as well. Of course we get to pay through the nose compared to the $ prices, but I guess I get "free" health care for that. Bought 178 packs (67 classic and 111 GvG) that yielded the following legendaries:

Malorne (nice)
Vol'jin
Tirion
Malorne (meh)
Neptulon
Bolvar
Mogor
Alex
Jaraxxus
Vol'jin (sigh)

I didnt have any of them before this purchase so I'm especially happy with the classic pulls, beats a 4th Gruul. Getting doubles on two GvG legendaries was lame though. Anyway, I was wondering what the odds for a legendary are, did I luck out on volume or is that average or worse?
1 in 22. Also Vol'jin is amazing.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
God I hate Paladins right now. They just don't fucking die. I had one that dropped 2 Guardians of Kings, Lay on Hands, Earthen Ring Far Seer and 2 Seals of Light. 31 fucking points of healing. Game goes to fatigue and, of course, I lose because of the little shits.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Opinions on best Golden card for GvG? In vanilla it was Twisting Nether for me.
Neptulon imo so far. Haven't seen them all yet tho. Original was easily, by far and away, Thoughtsteal imo.

Favorite sound? Mechanical Yeti, fuck that noise is epic when he comes into play. You expect Cloverfield just entered the battlefield or some shit, a 15/15 immune or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
charge double PO faceless is 22/24 damage, darkbomb, soulfire, and hellfire do face damage too. Alex is just an additional tool.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Kolento's special tactics Warlock deck had the same idea months ago, and that list is basically Reynad's oddlock. Not really a hipster deck when the idea is propagated by two of the biggest streamers.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once again not everyone follows those people. Getting tired of this "The Simpsons already did it" argument.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was flopping around rank 6-4 quite a bit, streak up and down. I almost fell to 7 tonight, then I switched to cancer and I'm like 1-2 stars from 2 now. Got a few classic friend requests, like the guy who added me to say "Even after all the nerfs to Hunter I'm glad to see you've found a way to keep the cancer alive" + a bunch about how I'm bad etc before he unfriended me. I couldn't actually read it because I wasn't quick enough to bring it up before he unfriended me, so I missed the probably creative comments about how I'm a terrible person. If you're going to friend someone to talk shit you have to give them a chance to read it before you unfriend!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is unfucking believable how many of my hunter opponents draw Malorne from their webspinners. I almost feel like its a hunter card at this point.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Watching Kripp make a hobgoblin/mech warrior deck with a few weapons, then goes on ranked at rank 9 and beats a netdecked Xixo sea giant zoolock with it. Just amazes me how good Kripp is. I'm sure the zoolock player wasn't the best, but there is no way I could just throw some cards together on a whim and do so well. I could barely do well netdecking some other decks without practicing them first.