Helldivers II

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hey everyone! We are aware of an issue with players not being able to get into the game. This happened when the Combat Walkers became available. People rushed to get it and it overwhelmed our Backend. We are working to fix it as soon as we can. We want you to enjoy the Mech as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

I'm starting a low team kill competition for $$ and shit talking rights with my crew, going to be some funny shit.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haven't been able to connect at all today. Something is fucked.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
These retards are really stepping on their own dicks.

They're claiming that so many people are logging in to try mechs that the BE shit the bed. They were not back up to peak numbers so I think there is more to the story than that. Anyway, people that got in are not getting medals, samples, etc. Character freezing when picking shit up. Game crashes are up. Others can't skip opening scene. Can't connect to servers.

It's actually a pretty impressive shit show. One would think they would have gotten their feet under them by now but it seems like they're running pretty fast and loose and fucking it up pretty good. A month in and people can't play on a Friday night.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hope they can figure this shit out in the next few hours. Me and the bros were really looking forward to playing tonight.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

They're claiming that so many people are logging in to try mechs that the BE shit the bed. They were not back up to peak numbers so I think there is more to the story than that. Anyway, people that got in are not getting medals, samples, etc. Character freezing when picking shit up. Game crashes are up. Others can't skip opening scene. Can't connect to servers.

It's actually a pretty impressive shit show. One would think they would have gotten their feet under them by now but it seems like they're running pretty fast and loose and fucking it up pretty good. A month in and people can't play on a Friday night.

Seems like things were going well, I'm sure they keep fucking with shit without testing it. It is annoying it always happens on a weekend when I can really dive in.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Seems like things were going well, I'm sure they keep fucking with shit without testing it. It is annoying it always happens on a weekend when I can really dive in.

I don't know how else you explain things like "Shit, sorry, armor doesn't actually do ANYTHING." for a month. Did no one play test the game and realize that half the weapons were trash and armor didn't work?

They're in a trap now because they have pushed shit out quickly when it wasn't ready and it all got much worse. What do you do? Roll back or push out a hot (steaming pile of shit) fix?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1709944550688.png

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Got right in. The opening screen was changed to having to hold escape for a few second, I missed it at first. The rest.... yahhh

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Got right in. The opening screen was changed to having to hold escape for a few second, I missed it at first. The rest.... yahhh

It wasn't responding to anything at the time. After the video played, it gave an error.

Servers seem to be back up and running but all my bros have given up for the night.

Sludig

FYI earlier you said rail shows charge? Only in first person view, and most of the time it's faster from the hip so to speak but then you cant see charge kinda sucks.

Was using mech, launched a few rockets, one like exploded in the tube basically, like it had hit something 5 inches from me, no bug or nothing. Odd. Of course it insta exploded the mech and sent me flying dead.

Oh and that whole they want you to rely on stratagems more than fight yourself? Cool except I start a fight for an objective. BAM ion storm no callins.

Sludig

Ohh, tried heavy armor with extra padding on top of that. No god damn way it was working.

Ion storm also nukes map. yay.

Died another time or two because a random leaf or flying debris hits the rocket as i fire it.

Sound glitch of the Ion storm persisting non stop and into the destroyer.
Fuck me this game is just getting to be aids instead of better.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m glad the sale timed out when I tried to buy this. Sounds like they shit the bed and have no idea wtf they’re doing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We had run some on level 6 difficulty (Extreme?) and had to drop it down to 4 (Challenging). Game got hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

That seems to happen to him a lot
Lol Wakandan I solo'd an 8 before this. Most of the time I only have 1-2 other pugs that join on me.

Medium armor continues to reign supreme. Heavy padded as I said seemed to be no effect, but I wonder how much the muscle booster will do for mobility instead of always just using a medium grenade or stim armor. Playing on open non jungle maps mech rockets been fine. Yes a skill issue really will give me audio and other bugs d'ok.