Hemlock Grove - Netflix series

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meh. Was typing out the flaws and idiotic stuff with this show but gave up. That said, all in all I enjoyed it as a simple minded pleasure. The show is okay if you don't think about it too hard.

Speaking of hard, Madeline Brewer's perky lil tiddays looked scrumptious. I could watch her lactate all day.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I actually liked this season up until the doctor visit and the final scene.

and man, Shelly hit me right in the feels every scene she was in.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Started this series when it came out, then I read this thread and stayed away. After a few months I decided to give it a go with super low expectations. After completing Season 1 all I have to say is ...

WUT!?
Just finished Season 2 ... WUT!?

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Just finished season 2, loved most of it. It's pretty obvious they're not taking themselves seriously and they're not afraid to show it (that was some pink panther level of camouflage).

The cousin needs to do more magic and someone needs to teach them some romanian, that was worse than the worst anime english I've ever heard.

Caliane

Being human meets American horror story.

I don't know what is missing. but its like all of the crazy of American horror story. but, not as compelling.

Final 2 episodes are just what even the fuck.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i found season 1 awful. someone let me know if season 2 is any better or if season 3 is worth

Caliane

and actually as I get closer to finishing s3.
Nah. its just getting dumber and dumber. Don't waste your time at all.