Heroes Charge (android)

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
New(er?) Game for android. Seems a bit more fun than a lot of the other free games out there. Build a team, level up, promote. Pvp arena and a few other things. Has a gacha system but it doesn't seem to be pay to win.

I have a guild as well if people are interested. Anyone else playing?

dangler_sl

shitlord
Downloaded last night (ios). So far I think its gonna last a while.

I really wish campaign had auto battle (use special skills and advance stages). But that's just a small niggle.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I tried it... does it get deeper than wait until the energy fills from auto attacks and use the only skill?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Downloaded last night (ios). So far I think its gonna last a while.

I really wish campaign had auto battle (use special skills and advance stages). But that's just a small niggle.
Campaign has auto battle after you 3 star a fight.

I play this and Guardians of the Ancient (same game with minor changes and different graphics)

dangler_sl

shitlord
Derpa, thats good to know.

Troll, you have a guild? Do I need to be lvl 32 to to join, or is that only to create one?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I downloaded it on iOS, seems to be alright so far. Will see how it scales later and whether it will require purchases to progress in any meaningful manner

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Campaign has auto battle after you 3 star a fight.

I play this and Guardians of the Ancient (same game with minor changes and different graphics)
Downloaded both based on this thread and boredom. They are theexactsame game with different graphics, though even then it's the same art style. I wonder which one came out first. Even the characters and their skills are the same basically.

edit: One big difference, Guardians crashes on me constantly.

Anyways, I'm up to 20some in Heroes Charge. Do we have a guild going or something?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not even sure how it works since there are multiple servers. Dunno if android and iOS are co-populated either.

I'm up to level 36, pulled in 2 3 star heroes which seems to help quite a bit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just hit 30. I did get 1 3* hero from a chest. I know I should probably save up for the 10 pull since it saves you 288 crystals, but I might not even play long enough for that so fuck that noise.

One tip I will say, use lots of those exp potions you get. Makes a big difference. I was struggling through the one quest trying to farm a drop with my heroes all 27/28. Cranked them all up to 30 and now I 5* it every time NP. Of course I still need like 10 more of the fucking drop...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK I hit 32. High enough to make/join a guild. Do we have one? 500 gems to make one. That's a lot for someone F2P like me but if we have a few people interested I'll make it when I get there. Lemme know before I just go join some random mooks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other than my one 3* unit, Professional Killer fire skeleton archer guy, I have no idea what others I should definitely be focusing on. Picked up a few 1*'s today.

Cleric seems handy. Ultra skill adds physical damage shield to the whole group. 1st skill heals the lowest health member. 2nd skill adds a magic shield to one random teammate. Decent mitigation.

Psychopath, no idea. Front line magic user who has a chance to spam his skills. No idea how common that triggers

Vanguard Warrior, no idea. Front line "DPS fighter". His attacks center around him like charging in to the enemy. Which...I mean if he's your sole front liner seems like it might get him dead. But if you use 2 and he's behind the other it might spread out the damage some for you. No idea...

Shallows Keeper, no idea! Front line "Strength Tank". His skills are kind of all over the place.

I have no fucking idea if any of these fuckers are worth paying attention to. The wiki is sparse and stupid so no idea if one of them gets vastly better stats later on or something.

I had 500 gems saved up but no one had said anything so I bought another chest. Got some item I won't be able to use for another 20 levels. Dope.

Is there a good resource for this game? Better than the wikia?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Loaded this up last night, got level 20 ish, seems pretty neat. Got a 3* Professional Killer already.

Not sure how to add friends or join guilds yet. Haven't really messed with that.

PVP arena seems very rewarding.