Heroes Charge (android)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You get a 3* automatically out of the first gem chest. Or maybe the first free one. And I suspect it's from a limited pool of them. Brute would be the best one apparently. Admiral is a crappy tank and you are supposed to replace her as early as possible. I'm working up my Shallows Keeper.

Also, CHAPLAIN! Get that horsebitch's Ultimate skill leveled up. Group heal is huge for Crusade. And her 3rd skill is pretty dope, turns the nearest guy against his partners for a bit making the fight essentially 6 on 4 for a short time, while your team still attacks him.

Out of the units you get early it's Chaplain > Emberstar > Shadowleaf(Leafshadow?) are the 3 you should focus on. From arena points you want Old Curse. And from Crusade points you want Commando. No idea how long those take to work up to. It's not a short term thing if you are F2P.

Also apparently after you are better off not buying the big expensive chests for the most part. Gems better spent on stam to level your team up for a while after you hit level 20 and the free stam from leveling slows down.

Crusade is your main goal early on apparently.

[GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I have a level 25 +1 chaplain with tons of skillpoints in ult. I have Iron hoof 3 star with lots of points in ground slam interupt and Professional Killer 3 star with maxed attack damage boost. I have 2 star Frost Mage and Ice mage (Frost mage is on the roster for the ice block) and a 3 star Psychopath with maxed out multi target fire dot.

I decided this game was fun enough for $20 in gems and bought the 10 pack gold chest with the one-time double gem purchase.

I got a lot of heroes from the chests, only a couple of them were 3 star. The rest 2 and 1 star.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got brute and commando the first day i downloaded this, both from chests
chests. Commando is the only hero I use on every single fight. Working on warchief, i think im at 15/30 stones

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Level 72 in a guild called Assassin's (ID: 110002191) so feel free to join! The best location for guides is on their forums located here:
Heroes Charge

Notable guides
5- biggest mistakes u can make and how to avoid them
The ultimate arena guide.
Cappuccinomans 1-50 Guide For New Players
[GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

I can offer some help on which heroes to focus on but for general tips keep the following in mind:

Typically, a hero that has more stars > a hero that has a higher quality. ie: 5 star commando (blue) > 4 star command (purple)
The game has a massive focus on being pay to win since you'll be energy/gem/skill/money starved. Not to mention some of the best heroes only come from the Mystic stones which you can't unlock until much higher VIP level which sucks.
Money problems disappear around level 70 (sitting on 12 million gold right now).
Always do the crusade FIRST (daily) as it is tied to your arena ranking.
Enchantments get really powerful around level 40+ when you start to get Master/Artisan ranks.
Crusades, Merc camps, Booty cave are the best ways to get money. I very rarely sold anything at all with the exception of the items that autosell at the merchant.
The Crusade has a "hint" icon in the upper right that will give you advice on which heroes to use, it's very good.
Don't worry too much about getting a DK hero as you can typically find guilds that will allow you to Merc it daily for the crusade.
Do your dailys.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What server? I wasn't even aware that was a concern but that # has nothing for me on mine. There's a server switch option(though you start from scratch) on the options page, though it does list every one of the previous 71 servers as "Full".

I might just find some random bigger guild I guess.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
What server? I wasn't even aware that was a concern but that # has nothing for me on mine. There's a server switch option(though you start from scratch) on the options page, though it does list every one of the previous 71 servers as "Full".

I might just find some random bigger guild I guess.
When I started the game, there was no "switch server" option so I had no clue which one I was on. Doing a bit of digging, I've learned I'm on Malak which appears to be full currently.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm on Lien, if there's a few of us there I can save up gems to make a guild. Or someone else can. Only at 93 right now.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Me and a friend are on the Helga server - I'm level 37 now with 3star +1 blue iron hoof and professional killer. In a guild with a pretty good Deathknight on rent.

Need one more crusade rotation for a commando.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm not even sure what server I am on at this point.

Level 47 with 6 blue 2 stars+1 and 2 blue 3 star.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Got lucky with first chest pull being dk. Somehow looted a professional killer, but i am on the fence about him. Single tgt dps is great, but i keep thinkin aoe is king.

lindz

#DDs
Should I focus on old curse or dk with arena points? We only have one dk in the guild I'm in and worries about keeping up in level with it since the guy is higher than me.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Should I focus on old curse or dk with arena points? We only have one dk in the guild I'm in and worries about keeping up in level with it since the guy is higher than me.
Old Curse in my opinion as the DK is only really good for lower level crusades. Once you reach the higher levels you can run Mystic, Death Mage, Chaplain, Frost Mage, and Old Curse.

The only thing I use my DK for right now is to make money via merc and the occasional campaign/elite mission that needs a good self absorb tank.

The Old Curse is also really good in the arena.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Got lucky with first chest pull being dk. Somehow looted a professional killer, but i am on the fence about him. Single tgt dps is great, but i keep thinkin aoe is king.
Professional Killer is ok but is quickly outshined by the Rifleman.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Yeah i am growing to like phoenix as well. Just got rifleman, guess ill blow a buncha pots on em

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Old Curse in my opinion as the DK is only really good for lower level crusades. Once you reach the higher levels you can run Mystic, Death Mage, Chaplain, Frost Mage, and Old Curse.
No tank? Saw a few videos of people 77+ running with DK/Mystic/DM/OC/Chaplain and steamrolling Crusade.

You definitely go OC first, but from what I can tell DK is king for Crusade tanking and pretty important.

lindz

#DDs
Mystic over Commando? Seems everyone runs commando in every setup. I haven't bothered leveling my mystic so far.

At 44 I'm running dk, prof killer, chaplain, commando and vengeance.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mystic over Commando? Seems everyone runs commando in every setup. I haven't bothered leveling my mystic so far.

At 44 I'm running dk, prof killer, chaplain, commando and vengeance.
Commando is an option, but higher end the combo is to freeze them with Old Curse while Mystic charges up his bighuge deathbolt thing.

I got my Commando the other day and I use her, but she doesn't feel like the insane power bump people were talking about. Still working up her inspiration skill though and certainly not high enough to get her above Blue +2 to unlock that last skill.