Heroes Charge (android)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finally uninstalled this. I was up to level 64, but the grind/maintenance the game requires is just becoming too tedious. The constant upkeep on farming for character stones, outland, trials, arena, grand arena, logging in and using your free stamina, and the worst culprit of them all, constantly having to farm the living hell out of booty cave to have enough XP to keep your team at max. Then you add in a massive P2W schema at the high end and it just all gets really monotonous and boring really quickly.

I'm fine with farming/grinding and realize most things devolve into that. I'm just not fine with constantly needing to babysit things every 10-60 minutes. In the beginning? Sure, that's expected and part of the fun. After a while it just becomes tedium for tedium's sake that gets too annoying to stomach.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I'm out too. Uninstalled it at lvl 68 - could no longer keep pace with VIP 10+ accounts.

Babysitting the game wasn't an issue for me, not being able to compete against cash shop pay walled champions (treant etc) was what drove me off.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Finally uninstalled this. I was up to level 64, but the grind/maintenance the game requires is just becoming too tedious. The constant upkeep on farming for character stones, outland, trials, arena, grand arena, logging in and using your free stamina, and the worst culprit of them all, constantly having to farm the living hell out of booty cave to have enough XP to keep your team at max. Then you add in a massive P2W schema at the high end and it just all gets really monotonous and boring really quickly.

I'm fine with farming/grinding and realize most things devolve into that. I'm just not fine with constantly needing to babysit things every 10-60 minutes. In the beginning? Sure, that's expected and part of the fun. After a while it just becomes tedium for tedium's sake that gets too annoying to stomach.
Pretty standard with these games, betting I'll leave in a few months. Just like how I quit brave frontier, Summoners war, blood brothers, castle clash and others.

Really only one that still has me hooked is mini-warriors

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am at level 64; heroes at 60-62 and it is still fun. The character stones are becoming more of a pain to grab when you need 150 of one and more of another, but it still fun to log on and clear my daily bonus. My only gripe now is the lack of experience you achieve through the raids and I have a feeling there will be a larger variance on my main level vs. my Heroes in the next few weeks; Cheese is scarce.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am at level 64; heroes at 60-62 and it is still fun. The character stones are becoming more of a pain to grab when you need 150 of one and more of another, but it still fun to log on and clear my daily bonus. My only gripe now is the lack of experience you achieve through the raids and I have a feeling there will be a larger variance on my main level vs. my Heroes in the next few weeks; Cheese is scarce.
Yep, if you stick around though you eventually hit level cap and your heroes start catching up to one another. Long term the biggest problem is farming stones and then the gears. I tend to stick around until it hits that level too and then just bail. It's been a fun run though and I def. got my 9$ or whatever I put in(3 months of the pass). So I've got no major complaints.

Right now I'm still into it though because I'm trying to beat the max level outland portals. I don't care about PVP, one of the things I loved about this and brave frontier over shit like clash of clans is that pvp is totally option and side task(though helpful). In clash of clans I'd forget to log in for a day and lose all my money and elixir that I farmed just pissing me off. So I'm continuing to farm, level, and gear up the outland specific heroes to try and beat that and maximum guild raid damage. I bet once I clear the pve campaign and the outlands I'll bore out after a month too

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Psychic Sword any good? Just pulled her in Crusade. I'm just finishing up my monkey god asshole and after leveling up all my regulars I need a new project. It's between her, Frost Mage, Lunar Guardian, Succubus, Wind Master, Death Gore, and Forest Guardian I guess.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Psychic Sword any good? Just pulled her in Crusade. I'm just finishing up my monkey god asshole and after leveling up all my regulars I need a new project. It's between her, Frost Mage, Lunar Guardian, Succubus, Wind Master, Death Gore, and Forest Guardian I guess.
Frost mage, she is pretty solid with armor shield buff, magic resist debuff and her ult recharges pretty good

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking at some Youtube on the new Forest Guardian Hero and he seems pretty legit with massive mid line mage damage. I am going to level him up tonight and see how he does.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was leaning Frost Mage or Succubus just because they'll both be 4 star soon(still level 1). So Frosty it will be. Eventually. I am totally out of exp pots and still need to level a ton of my main guys 1-2 levels to get to my level(68).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep, I am constantly anywhere from 2-3 levels behind on my main heroes and 5-7 on my situational ones.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm actually getting a lot better with exp. Just hit TL 74 and had all my main guys at max xp so only took 1 exp pot each to lvl them up to 74. Was stockpiling since yesterday cause I knew was I would lvl today and now I got all but 1 main char at max exp at 74. It is taking a lot more exp though for my heroes per lvl now though. Took 29 cheeses, and around 970ish salves to max out.

The key for me is the goblin merchant when I get him. I only buy the monthly VIP card and save my gems, so when I get gob merchant I refresh him for 100 gems a couple times and always buy the exp cheeses at 100 gems. A lot of time he has the 80x exp salves for 40k gold also. Can be exp city when you get him.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's not hard to keep 5/6 heroes leveled. It's not possible to keep the 20+ heroes leveled that you need for all of the various out lands/raids/arena/grand arena/daily things.

The pacing is honestly off after mid levels. You gain team levels too fast or hero levels too slow, take your pick.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Right now I keep 12 at max. But yea like I said it's taking a lot more exp to lvl them up and team level goes by quickly like you said, so I can see myself starting to struggle in the next few levels. It doesn't bother me that much though cause I do still got some work to do on promotions / evolutions anyways.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Last day to try and stockpile Salves from the booty cave. I have been setting up 3 mediums sized caves every 3 hours and get around 35 or so every reset.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't the max hero level 90? So eventually everything catches up or did I miss something on the forums? This is brave frontier 2.0 though
smile.png
I loved that game and probably paid them 20-30$ over the course of a few months, im at 10$ish from 3 months of monthly pass here and don't regret it at all but it is getting boring for sure. My guild is down to like 3-4 active players...which is good and bad. It's good because we are all active and higher level we are plowing chap. 7-9 and we all get tons of loot, there is even a respect system where we are leaving a stock pile of items so someone can grab if they level a new hero. But obviously this may hurt us when we start advancing more.

Should we start a rerolled guild? Iphone game of the month?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i'd like to get into a good guild as well. every time i search for the guilds high up in the rankings i can't find them. i'm level 65 now and clearing hm crusade every day with dm. i love her. also so flush with cash from the double cash days i don't know what to do with it all. wish you could buy crystals/xp with coin.