Heroes Charge (android)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I got lucky and pulled a 3* of him from the chest pretty early on.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Getting quite annoyed with Cloud Walker during Arena. If he has the chance to get his ult. off, he does tons of damage. However, I would say 9 out of 10 times he dies before that happens, or dies as it goes off. I have had to bench him in my arena lineup due to that. He absolutely rapes face in crusade and campaign though. Who knows though, I am only level 49. Maybe it will get better later
Regarding arena, he's pretty situational from my experiences. For any front/mid loaded teams, you should win with him. Any teams that stack the back, he's pretty useless and I bench him.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Okay, just got level 42, wondering who/what I should focus on. My main team right now is DK (got a 3 star out of a chest on my second crusade), DM, Commando, Lightning Elemental, Rifleman. I sub Chaplain in for Rifleman on the Crusade.

On the bench I have the starter set (Ember, Shadowleaf, Admiral, Lightning Master), and a few level 1 scrubs I haven't worked on yet: Machinist, Cleric, Ice Mage, Lightning Spirit.

So, should I work up a scrub, or start working for a different hero, and if so, who? Any advice appreciated!

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay, just got level 42, wondering who/what I should focus on. My main team right now is DK (got a 3 star out of a chest on my second crusade), DM, Commando, Lightning Elemental, Rifleman. I sub Chaplain in for Rifleman on the Crusade.

On the bench I have the starter set (Ember, Shadowleaf, Admiral, Lightning Master), and a few level 1 scrubs I haven't worked on yet: Machinist, Cleric, Ice Mage, Lightning Spirit.

So, should I work up a scrub, or start working for a different hero, and if so, who? Any advice appreciated!
I would focus on:

Shadowleaf
Machinist

From the Crusade I would focus on getting a Phoenix ASAP (reset the purchase).

Taho

N00b

I agree about Shadowleaf. She's probably the best of what you have on your bench. Spend your Crusade tokens on Phoenix as mentioned above (probably followed by Mystic and Frost Mage as they supplement your DM well) and your Arena tokens on Old Curse imo.

Shano

So I'm trying to figure out what to get next with Grand Arena points. Right now I got CW (3* 27 stones), Ember Blade (3* 3 stones), IH (3* 37 stones), DM (2* 21 stones), and 30 stones for FD. To many good characters and to many choices! I'm thinking DM to 3 stars then finish and get FD. My main line up right now is WC (4*), EB (3*), Phoenix (5*), OC (4*) and Commando (5*). I pretty much stay at 1000ish in both arena and grand arena but I can get 300ish ranking in both, just can't stay there.

Any ideas from higher lvl guys here? (lvl 71 btw). And Moogalak I'm pretty sure we are in same guild lol, unless there is another Moogalak out there. You in "The Beasts" on server 70 Perrin?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is your guild good? I'm on Perrin and most of my guild is inactive

And I would finish getting DM to 3* and then finish getting FD

My grand arena team stays in the 200s barring the random case where someone in the 500-600 range gets lucky and beats me (happens every 4 or 5 days). I can always get back though.

My normal arena team resides in the 500-600 range, can get in the 200-300 range but can't stay there. I focused more on breadth of heroes so I'm not really surprised

Shano

Eh guild is alright I suppose. 34/50 members, 28 are 60+ (only 8 70+).

My problem with arena is my line up is pretty versatile but it does have a few hard counters. Grand Arena I just don't have the exp to form a solid 3rd team. I really wish I would of planned better and stockpiled exp earlier on cause it's been my bane since like lvl 60. I got quite a few good chars, I just don't have the damn exp to lvl them. Been running booty cave a lot for 3 weeks straight though and finally starting to catch up. 1392/4700 in 71 and all my main chars are max'd out on exp so I can slowly start building some other characters I want to focus on.

Guild ID is 110030629 if you wanna join though. On chap 9 in raid at last boss, 75% completion.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
How many people showing up on the damage rank in raids? That's a pretty good indicator of how many are active

Shano

Not *super* active, 24 on damage ranks. The 60+ people play pretty regularly though and guild leader boots inactive ones.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Mine only has 13 that have raided in the last 7 days, and 4 of those only have like 10 raids across 3 raid instances for the last 7 days.

I'll porbably join yours tomorrow with fresh raid attempts

Shano

Sounds good, always nice to have a board member and higher lvl player

reefah

Molten Core Raider
I really hope they make some major changes to crafting. I have farmed so many moon glows and rough hewn axes this last week to get my admiral ready for legendary quest.

Legendary quest are hell unless you gem. You need 60 peices that only come from one elite stage that costs 24 sta. It will take me around a month to complete the first part for admiral.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really hope they make some major changes to crafting. I have farmed so many moon glows and rough hewn axes this last week to get my admiral ready for legendary quest.

Legendary quest are hell unless you gem. You need 60 peices that only come from one elite stage that costs 24 sta. It will take me around a month to complete the first part for admiral.
lol, I doubt it. Game is def. pay to win at the high level. You can have a ton of fun without paying though. I've been at it 2-3 months now and just from the monthly pass I've got a VIP 4 or something. I'm already hitting a brick wall though, all I can do at this point is farm elite stages for souls and keep bringing additional heroes to max level/skills while I try desperately to farm the gear I'm missing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
No, I mean the server level cap not hero level. Hero level cap is just your team level.

The servers I'm pretty sure all have different level caps based on when they opened (lvl 80 vs 90 etc)

I'm betting the gear crafting is more in the interface of crafting an item. Crafting a higher level item probably won't make you drill down and craft the sub items. Would make it one click.