Heroes Charge (android)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm working to 4 star Succubus, she seems to scale well.

For grand arena I'm going for cloud walker first, AD second and then iron hoof third (already have 3 star of him)

I pretty much stop at 4 star for these guys, seems to be the sweet spot

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea. Arcane sapper is a good counter hero. Cloud walker is good because its a ton of illusions which causes the opponent to turn all over and waste attacks. Iron hoof or whatever is good because he blinks all over which is always awesome

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Should I try to keep my Arena rank down so Crusade is easier? Usually do 15 at 48 but I've kept my arena rank at 4835. Not sure if I'm hurting myself.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
that's what i have done up until recently. You start bumping into the $ people and it typically keeps your ranking low enough to be able to 15/15 every day.

The hardest crusade battle was against myself.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still not sure it makes an difference. There's just some randomness in your opponents. I had a few days in a row where I wasn't making it past 10. Lately I'm clearing it all relatively easily, and my rank has been top 1500ish most of those times. Step 1 is getting a good Death Knight available, I don't care what anyone says that shit is huge. His self healing is a massive difference.

First few stages I run my weaker stuff with DK/Chaplain. Get their meters up. Once I have a bunch of them ready to jump in I go to my default Crusade team. DK/Chap/Mystic/Goblin Lirune(seriously, he rules), and Old Curse. Start waves with Lirune(often kills their frontline guy before they can even engage) and Mystic as soon as available, let Mystic fully charge. Try to time Old Curse so he interrupts their big hitter(Phoenix/Succubus usually). Heal as needed, use DK skill if he's getting beat up.

Will lose DK or someone random around stage 13/14 sometimes, having another 5-10 heroes all ready to jump in and Ultimate right away usually carries the way.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Still not sure it makes an difference. There's just some randomness in your opponents. I had a few days in a row where I wasn't making it past 10. Lately I'm clearing it all relatively easily, and my rank has been top 1500ish most of those times. Step 1 is getting a good Death Knight available, I don't care what anyone says that shit is huge. His self healing is a massive difference.

First few stages I run my weaker stuff with DK/Chaplain. Get their meters up. Once I have a bunch of them ready to jump in I go to my default Crusade team. DK/Chap/Mystic/Goblin Lirune(seriously, he rules), and Old Curse. Start waves with Lirune(often kills their frontline guy before they can even engage) and Mystic as soon as available, let Mystic fully charge. Try to time Old Curse so he interrupts their big hitter(Phoenix/Succubus usually). Heal as needed, use DK skill if he's getting beat up.

Will lose DK or someone random around stage 13/14 sometimes, having another 5-10 heroes all ready to jump in and Ultimate right away usually carries the way.
Reason I like war chief is that leeching is pretty nice and even if something random happens and he dies, got the 1 time rez which is nice.......but cant wait to get DK sometime.

Right now I run commando/Chap/Phoenix/Frost Mage/War Chief for crusades

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My main team for crusade is iron hoof, Succubus, chaplain, old curse, and commando.

Succubus, chaplain, old curse and usually iron hoof have their special up at the beginning of every fight. Commando has it up at least every other fight, using all the specials usually has the enemy almost dead by the time ice block wears off

I usually lose iron hoof around round 14, but having Pheonix with special ready can take care of one round pretty much by himself

reefah

Molten Core Raider
Almost level 88.
For Arena I use, WC/Commo/OC/Mystic/Death Mage - Sub in AS sometimes
Crusade DK/OC/Mystic/Death Mage/FM

Heroes to get ASAP
Death Mage - Can tank Crusades, good for pve/raids, works well in Arena
A real Tank - WC/Iron Hoof/ Drunken Master
Cloud Walker - Works well everywhere.
Commando - Easy to max out, Haste, first hit stun. Good for Arena
Ember Blade - Works well in Arena
Leave Shadow - Easy to max out, can be used everywhere
Ninja Assassin - badass in Arena
Mystic - Can be used everywhere. Blind, Magic buff, Energy
Old Cursed - Arena/Crusade. Falls off in arena at 90
Death Knight - Crusades / Secondary tank for pve

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I hear commando tails off pretty hard at higher levels too. Fights last longer so the haste and extra damage at the beginning doesn't outweigh the otherwise mediocre damage

lindz

#DDs
I don't think she falls off until after 90. Pre-90, she is still awesome from what I've heard. Even if the haste isn't as good anymore, she still has the agi buff for the agi team.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool stuff, here is my PvE/Crusade team:

Rifleman
Psychopath
EmberBlade
Pilot
Ferryman

lol

Rifleman is almost 5 star, his dmg is just insane, sometime I'll swap ember/psycho for shallows or savage(both have armor debuff). I'm not sure if it's just cause I fed him all my stamina and stuff but he can lifetap faster than 1-2 heroes can hurt him unless it's heavy burst.

Pyscho is just awesome, mine is a bit weak due to only 2 stars but the hero itself is solid. So much dmg and decent hp/resists. I get the impression at 4-5 stars he is just a beast, at now average

EmberBlade is a good hero but I'm not sure I'm sold yet. I often swap ember for Cleric. Cleric does basically 0 dmg but has so much in the vein of healing and shielding that he can zero sum a fight if you have ults saved up

Pilot...interesting little hero. Not the best dmg and some weird little tactics that are probably makinig him weaker. For whatever reason I kinda dig him right now but I could see this being replaced with disease bringer or something. Once I get him

Ferryman. No idea why but I love this hero. Gains a ton of dmg when a hero dies, this includes enemies during crusade. At first I thought this may carry over from battle to battle during a crusade since it uses some strange mechanics and heroes keep their energy and stuff. It doesn't seem like that is the case though I have no definitive proof. However if you can keep him alive and get 1-2 heroes down quickly he does insane dmg. His skills are a bit strange, he always starts each fight with his magic attack, which is mostly useless unless you focus on back row dmg skills. But once he gets attacking he does some great physical dmg and his ult isn't terrible. Good part is that his mid-line so when he eventually falls he ults again which can turn a bad fight in your favor.

I find that for the back row agi heroes unless you have the ability to haste them(which pyscho can do) they kind of suck. For instance Rifleman without his manually activated self-haste would sort of blow. It's why I originally liked sniper and now just hate him. Takes forever to fill his energy or do any dmg without a haste. The above team tends to work because pysco speeds everyone up and then cleric can heal or you just burn the other team so fast you don't take much dmg. My biggest problems are heavy(3-4) tank teams with 1-2 backline dmg dealers.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
55 Here:

Crusade:

WC
Ember Blade
OC
Phoenix/Chaplin (when needed)
Commando

Arena:
WC/SK
Commando
OC
Ember Blade
Phoenix/Mystic

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Was trying to derank today for easier Crusades so I dropped all my units except for Machinist (power ~3300) and went up against somebody ranked 4000 intending to lose. His team's power was around 13k. My machinist killed them all. 400 xp for him

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
86 now. Need to work on my 90+ strat because my Deathknight - Old Curse - Sapper - Commando - Mythic Team gets beaten more and more.

Anyone a nice 90+ PvP Team/Ideas?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rifleman is almost 5 star, his dmg is just insane,
Someone mentioned earier that he outshines Professional Killer. I have PK from early on, got Rifleman a while back but never focused on him because PK was already 3* etc. Curious if I should put some effort in to him.

Was trying to derank today for easier Crusades so I dropped all my units except for Machinist (power ~3300) and went up against somebody ranked 4000 intending to lose. His team's power was around 13k. My machinist killed them all. 400 xp for him
LIRUNE RULES!

Does good damage all the time and his ultimate is an absolute single target wrecking ball. Love when it goes off with the tank half dead, kills him and usually a mid character just BAMBAM, then he's near full again.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
LIRUNE RULES!

Does good damage all the time and his ultimate is an absolute single target wrecking ball. Love when it goes off with the tank half dead, kills him and usually a mid character just BAMBAM, then he's near full again.
That's pretty much what happened. Wish there was a way to post replays. He was down to like 15% health without having killed anybody, then....BOOOOOOOM. Ultimate kills tank and whatever's behind it. Gause fills up almost instantaneously, kills the next two, and finally the Commando.