Heroes Charge (android)

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I can only complete two of them right now, the DoT one (have emvenomed one, old curse and Succubus) and the healing one.

I'm one hero short of being able to do the Pheonix, and no where close on the one that burrows.
The burrow one isn't bad if you save your ultimates, let it dig twice, and on the second dig unleash them.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, but it has a hard stat check on hero HP. If you cannot survive the poison dot to use your ults you have zero chance of beating it. But because the dot maxes your energy if you do live you can beat him pretty easy.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The burrow one isn't bad if you save your ultimates, let it dig twice, and on the second dig unleash them.
The problem is all my heroes that are leveled/skilled/starred up are focused on AE damage for the most part. And I understand the idea behind how to kill him, I just simply don't have the heroes.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
The problem is all my heroes that are leveled/skilled/starred up are focused on AE damage for the most part. And I understand the idea behind how to kill him, I just simply don't have the heroes.
Pretty much. No Soulhunter? No winning. I had Three Star Soulhunter sitting at lvl 1 that solely raised to 58 and maxed skills just for that stupid boss.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting a little annoyed at the forced cookie cutter teams/OP heroes in this game
frown.png
Still a neat game but I wish they allowed better diversity or changed some hero's a bit.

Whenever I use the cookie cutter build I can completely rape people anywhere near my rating and often even higher. Yet the moment I switch to my favorite team, with more stars, better gear, and more promotions I die so quick. It's not like they are random heroes either, there is synergy. But because certain heroes just have some fierce team skills it's basically use them or get beat
frown.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Getting a little annoyed at the forced cookie cutter teams/OP heroes in this game
frown.png
Still a neat game but I wish they allowed better diversity or changed some hero's a bit.

Whenever I use the cookie cutter build I can completely rape people anywhere near my rating and often even higher. Yet the moment I switch to my favorite team, with more stars, better gear, and more promotions I die so quick. It's not like they are random heroes either, there is synergy. But because certain heroes just have some fierce team skills it's basically use them or get beat
frown.png
I agree with this. It's pretty lame to see the top 200 teams at level 50-55 all have War Chief Old Curse Wukong etc. Some of which aren't even attainable without putting a couple hundred bucks into gold chests.

Basically if you aren't ready to drop $200 bucks in gems you won't get anywhere close to rank 100.

I'm priced out of the top 100 on my server now. Sitting at 250. Way too many VIP 11+ Korean/SEA guys.

I just log in to help the guild out in raids now. There's really no point in arena unless I decided to drop a serious amount of cash on it.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same here, i just auto-lose with my low level heroes 3x a day so I get the daily quest xp from arena. Also keeps the crusade nice and easy so I can farm it. Do you actually get many heroes/stones from gold chests? I typically just get a blue item and maybe an occasional hero card, which is only 7 stones.

Mostly I play now to try and get the outland portal done, which means fighting to get a more diverse hero set and avg. out their gear and skills.

Speaking of guild raids...is it a once and done thing? Or can the guild rebuy a chapter? How does it all work?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Guild raids are guild wide overtuned PVE things kind of like outlands. You flag yourself to be put in line for a particular purple item (I'm in line to get a pipe) in the loot console.

Guild officers and leaders can reset the whole thing (like you do in crusade) at the cost of the guild food (stamina) resource.

Participating in guild raids twice a day gets you some guild currency redeemable for heroes in the guild shop, Tusked storm and Succubus are notable guild resource purchases.

**Old curse and Phoenix put me at top dmg every raid day**

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Really getting too raid damage is about attacking at the right wave of the right stage.

I'm usually in the top 3 in my guild, the top is always a guy that is like 15 levels higher than everyone else

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, game gets more annoying as you go
frown.png
unlike brave frontier or something.

I just reached Grand Arena level, everyone has like 3 full teams of purples with 3-4 stars...wtf? I thought I was doing ok until I saw that.

And now the crusade is fucking brutal. I'm facing the same full purple 3-4 star teams on level 2-3, so I've now got no hope of clearing the entire thing. I've tried everything. Only strat that works is to send in a mid-level team and hope they can take out the tank or at least do like 90% dmg to him so when I fight with my team I can get in there and hit the casters quicker.

I have 3 purple heroes, and only 2 3 star heroes....of course they are the "shitty" ones. WTB some balance.

lindz

#DDs
I have 3 purple heroes, and only 2 3 star heroes....of course they are the "shitty" ones. WTB some balance.
Not sure how you only have 3 purple heroes and 2 3* at level 60. Arena, crusade, guild points and farming elites would have gotten you better than that already. What are you spending those on? You should easily have Commando, Old Curse and War Chief at least which are staples.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not sure how you only have 3 purple heroes and 2 3* at level 60. Arena, crusade, guild points and farming elites would have gotten you better than that already. What are you spending those on? You should easily have Commando, Old Curse and War Chief at least which are staples.
I agree, I have 7 3 stars and 2 4 stars. The 4 stars are Pheonix and commando which were 100% grind and not drop, with 3 of the 3 stars being drops and the rest being grind

And I'm only level 59

lindz

#DDs
What are you guys spending your grand arena points on? I'm thinking I should work on upgrading my 2 star death mage to 3 star first, but fallen dominion would be awesome to have as well. And iron hoof is pretty good... Choices choices.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What are you guys spending your grand arena points on? I'm thinking I should work on upgrading my 2 star death mage to 3 star first, but fallen dominion would be awesome to have as well. And iron hoof is pretty good... Choices choices.
I'm one level away from grand arena, I have iron hoof already (from free chest) and deathmage. FD falls off later to Cloud walker teams.

I'll probably just get Iron hoof 4 star as fast as possible.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a lot more now, but not sure I have an answer to your question honestly. I spend ALL my stamina each day on the elite dungeons for souls(maybe I'm doing the wrong ones?) and I don't reset. I just farm them all until I have no more stamina. I also don't want those heroes, which I know...they are staples. I get it, I've read the FAQ etc. but I like using different teams, mostly because I play this game more like PvE than PvP and I've always found it fun to use the 'wrong' heroes or 'bad' specs in other games. Depending on the game it can yield fun and unexpectedly good results.

As I've gained more heroes I've also found that some of them require much more difficult to obtain items than others to achieve purple+status. I got a few new heroes recently I was able to instantly push to p+1 after getting, others still stuck on blue+2(wtb that bone armor reel item more please).

Mentioned before but I'll use the "staple" team in arena sometimes when I need points or whatever so I can win, but I find it more entertaining to try other strange combos, which sadly never work in this game lol.

Edit: ohh and for my points(arena/grand arena/crusade) I spend them on the same heroes over and over trying to get 5 stars and NO, not the staple heroes
smile.png
Yes I know this is "stupid", I'm doing it anyway. I have two of them at 4star with 70/150 or so towards the 5th star!!