Heroes Charge (android)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ember blade does pretty good damage and has reasonably high Survivabiliity. I don't use him but really only because I only have him at 2 star and I'm working on a team for HM crusade right now (death Mage and disease bringer)

I've been very unimpressed with lightning ele, personally I wouldn't use him.

Admiral is pretty terrible, at least in the early/mid game. I hear if you promote her to orange she gets pretty good, but I would drop her until you get to that point.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Admiral is very important for the female only trial. Outside of that, she's junk. Brute, Savage One, Death Knight, etc. - just about any other tank is better.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think wind master is garbage once you get purple. Ember blade at 3 star/purple, phoenix and cloud walker are my 3 power houses.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Admiral is very important for the female only trial. Outside of that, she's junk. Brute, Savage One, Death Knight, etc. -just about any other tank is better.
Deathmage replaces Admiral in the female trial (if you have frostmage as well) she can solo them.

Admiral becomes a god once you get her to Legendary (orange) where she then becomes better than Warchief and Iron Hoof.

Death Knight is always a secondary tank. And is primarily only used in crusades if you don't have a deathmage.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Admiral is very important for the female only trial. Outside of that, she's junk. Brute, Savage One, Death Knight, etc. - just about any other tank is better.
Unless the female trial gets a lot harder, you could pick any 5 female heroes that are leveled and skilled and burn through it.

lindz

#DDs
When can you start using death mage as a tank and what's the comp to do it? I run her in my team, but behind a tank atm. One more day of grand crusade until she's 3 star.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is silencer any good? That's the only hero I got from the 10 pack... (I got 3 starter heroes in the 10 pack... sucks).

I'm having some troubles choosing heroes to focus on atm. I ran Savage One today and most of yesterday and it sort of worked out. He is not as good as a tank as Brute, but does more damage and can do an AOE stun. Brute lacks a stun, so kinda useless sometimes. Frost Mage helps out Savage One's tanking with the shield, but still dies too fast.

I really want to use Commando, but I kinda have to use Chaplin for Phoenix and Savage One because well... they die fast. Commando's stun at the start of the round is nice, so I sometimes use her in crusade if I want to stun lock the tank.

Phoenix is hard to give up. I tried using Emberstar. She's good for single target burst, but Phoenix just does too much damage overall. Lightning Spirit is crap (at least at my level).

Now I have Silencer, Machinist and Sniper. I'm not sure if I should bother with these heroes for the time being.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Machinist becomes a beast. I have silencer, but I have not yet put in gear/skills to get him to a testable state.

Phoenix is a pve god because if you can get him to his ult he can kill the other team almost ways. PvP not so much because he's got some really solid counter options. The game is all about AE shit that hits multiple people and silence. You can actually kill(pve or pvp) entire teams without them getting 3 hits in because of keeping them locked down.

This is one reason death mage rapes. Watch the ult, every time those little spirit things hits it mini-stuns. Same with Phoenix. Basically enemy can't attack, only instants like ults.

Vitality

HUSTLE
When can you start using death mage as a tank and what's the comp to do it? I run her in my team, but behind a tank atm. One more day of grand crusade until she's 3 star.
Can run her as a tank in crusades after you have gotten fully charged ults on a few people (with chaplain on the roster)

The main reason she's so good as a tank is because her ult pretty much full heals her at the end of each round.

Requirements to take Deathmage to 15/15 crusade - Frostmage with maxed enemy magic resist reduction aura - Old curse - Chaplain - any Magic damage caster (I use Succubus because extra silence and good tank busting poison daggar thing)

Deathmage is a bit lack luster in PVP (phoenix almost always better in the mid slot)

Emberblade Arcane sappers in PVP are more prevalent and shut deathmage off before she can get an ult off.

Deathmage also falls behind phoenix in AE team dps because the ULT hits one target at a time, so if the enemy team has FD or Cloud Walker you'll have trouble using deathmage efficiently.

*For posterity: I just beat a 21000 power level 65 Magic damage team with my 16000 power Phys dmg team of Commando - Shadowleaf - Emberblade - Arcane Sapper - Warchief

Moved up to rank 135 from the win

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I can break through the tank, rifleman at 5 start pur+2 just completely annihilates everything in 1 round. I have a mastermage I'm thinking of leveling for the removal from battlefields skill.

Petra~_sl

shitlord
I have been playing this for a while and am really underwhelmed by the lack of information available for this game. I have learned more in this thread than anywhere else. All that said, I still don't think that I am using my team to its fullest potential... I still struggle with normal Crusade and it's sad, I feel like I have the heroes to be able to consistently beat it. I am kind of all over the place with my heroes and hope that I can get a pointer or two on what would be best to use. I have also recently gotten very lucky with getting heroes from the daily chests and Crusade so I have a bunch that are chilling at level 1 at the moment..

So, any advice on who I should catch up to my main team? Replacements for my mains? Iron Hoof is a beast of a tank, really glad I picked him up when I did.

Main Team
Iron Hoof*** +1P
Lunar Guardian*** P
Commando*** P
Shadowleaf** P
Chaplain** P

Backup
Succubus*** P
Machinist** +1P
Admiral** P
Cleric** P
War Chief** P
Lightning Master** P
Shallows Keeper** P
Emberstar** P

Others
Mystic** +1B
Sniper** +1B
Frost Mage** +1B
Psychopath** +1B
Phoenix** +1B
Vanguard Warrior +1B
Ember Blade** +1B
Arcane Sapper** +1B
Tusked Storm +1B
Rifleman B
Cloud Walker B
Pilot** G

Rest are level 1
Wind Master
Vengeance Spirit
Professional Killer
Poisoned One
Depths Voice
Old Curse (just got today)
Necromancer
Lightning Spirit

Vitality

HUSTLE
Things to do with that list:

Max out Cloud Walker
Max out Old Curse
Max out Frost Mage
Max out Mystic
Max out Ember Blade
Max out Arcane Sapper
Max out Tusked Storm

- Chaplain is crusade only

Get Deathmage as soon as possible (from Grand Arena)

Pro tips for 15/15 every time in norm crusade:

1.)Build: Deathmage - Chaplain - Frostmage - Old Curse - Mystic/Succubus/Phoenix

2.)Don't be afraid to retreat if you make a mistake during a fight or lose one of your guys (you will just reset the attempt and the hero won't have died) Make sure to do this before all your heroes die during the fight.

3.)Save up your energy bar during the first fight

4.)Wait to use the deathmage ult until right before their commando releases the first shot of the fight (will negate the stun) this will also keep your deathmage in the front so OC and FM don't take hits.

5.)Launch all the ults except DM as soon as possible (see tip 4 for DM ult timing) stage 2+ only

6.)Later on after stage 12 or so if you run into a team that kills one of your main group heroes, retreat from the fight and put in your B team (which would be something like Warchief - Arcane Sap - Ember Blade - Shadowleaf - Tusked storm) to "loosen up" their team and hopefully kill one or two heroes. **I usually only have to swap in the B team around level 14**

7.)Enchant your guys only if they're P+1 because +2 is a week and a half out of team leveling on most heroes. Don't enchant if they're not p+1.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
All really well said. I use the "B team" move all the time if a fight just isn't going that well. THis becomes even easier and better as you gain and level/skill/promote more heroes. It's to the point now where my B team usually wins, even if heavily damaged.

reefah

Molten Core Raider
Farming elite zones takes 12-24 stamina per. I suggest only farming some champs. WC / Silencer maybe only ones.

Mainly because you need so many pieces for crafting, and normal is much cheaper.

When you get enough gold, start buying Bronze chests (Heroes all skilled up, some fully enchanted etc)

You can fully star out alot of main heroes from Bronze chests (LS, Chap, Mysthic, Admiral, Commando, etc)

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got access to the Grand Arena and a priority question:

Death Mage (Crusade staple) or Cloudwalker (all around good) to start? Read some conflicting things on Fallen Dominion so definitely not a top priority for me. My luck sucks so I haven't got one to drop.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just got access to the Grand Arena and a priority question:

Death Mage (Crusade staple) or Cloudwalker (all around good) to start? Read some conflicting things on Fallen Dominion so definitely not a top priority for me. My luck sucks so I haven't got one to drop.
This really depends on what your goal is day to day. If you're looking to get 15/15 crusade (insane amounts of gold generated) than rush Deathmage.

Arena rank your primary focus? Cloudwalker and FD are both insanely good in arena. Deathmage not so much. Keep in mind your team will get beat in arena by cash shop whales once you get to a certain point. Almost all of them have some form of fallen dominion or cloudwalker (or both) setup.

I really like maxing your crusade potential early on because it opens up about 1.5mil in cash each day and 15 or so stones for getting stars on your frostmage/commando/phoenix (because you can reset the crusade redeem shop for 10 dragon coins to get the same heroes stones multiple times)

Benefits for maximizing arena potential - Daily Gem income (good for 100 stam a day) Daily arena points income (good for boosting Old Curse) 10-15% increase in grand arena point generation (pretty good for getting iron hoof and death mage going)

I say atleast get deathmage at 2 stars before you switch to CW FD for arena stuff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just ended up with a 3-star Poisoned One. Is he good in a B-team type roll for the poison? Or is he trash?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
He is really good for raids where you need single target damage. His damage output won't directly show up in the stats chart, but he effectively doubles the DPS of all non-magic attacks with his armor debuff.

He works well with a single target pvp group as well. I have him in one of my pvp groups with war chief, cloud walker, rifleman, and leaves shadow. That group pretty much melts front line tanks, the only real counter to it is Pheonix groups (which unfortunately are common) since I usually can't get to him before he gets his ultimate skill off. That usually wrecks me unless I get a lucky silence in there from LS. I just make sure that I don't fight a Pheonix group with this group in grand arena

And he is also the best hero for the DoT Outland, and one of the better if not best for the flying Outland

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I usually use these just to see where some of the units are at. It's hard to find a good site for all information right now. 2 of these are Arena based and I'm not sure how updated or accurate but at least its something heh

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...mp-Orange-Gear

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0

http://www.urgametips.com/2015/03/he...selection.html

http://lunary.ch/db/

Just read nice idea of letting all 3 invites finish the temple to max guild coins. Think it's been nerfed to 250 a day though.