Heroes Charge (android)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I only have my death Mage at 2star and silence skill under leveled, and she still allowed me to complete HM without a single death.

Just got her 2 days ago, but didn't use her yesterday due to her leveling her skills. Going to be a beast at 3-4 star, close to 3M gold and ~2.8k dragon coins per day will be super nice

Also really fun to use her and Pheonix ultimate on a fight, did that on the last one and I'm pretty sure I didn't get hit

lindz

#DDs
I just got my DM to 3 star last night but my frost mage and mystic are underleveled atm. Working on getting them up to give the DM tank thing a try.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And today was nice had x2 Nedan Bone Chests and Vengeance Spirit /x30SS drop in crusade.
Same day I got a 2x Bone Chest and Death Knight drop. Since I was already collecting DK stones from Arena it works out, will be able to evolve him in a week or so. Should hit 60 tomorrow so can start working on DM as well, finally.

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
You won't get more Dragon Coins from Hard Mode or the additional reset at VIP10. Dragon Coins don't double or reset more than once. It's always 1500 (100+200+300+400+500).

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hardmode isn't worth it most of the time, all it does is double item drops at the cost of not being able to regenerate at the end of a fight.

Also you can get extra reset rolls on Crusade if you're above VIP 10 or something (I think it might be VIP12) which basically means you put $500 into the game.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hardmode isn't worth it most of the time, all it does is double item drops at the cost of not being able to regenerate at the end of a fight.

Also you can get extra reset rolls on Crusade if you're above VIP 10 or something (I think it might be VIP12) which basically means you put $500 into the game.
Hrm...interesting perspective. I didn't crunch any numbers or anything, but I seem to be getting much more gold (at least) not completing all 15 (11-12) in HM than going all the way in non-HM.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
HM is absolutely worth it. Seeing as how I only get one shot at it a day (no $500 investment on a phone game ffs), getting double coins and double loot is a no brainer. How is it not worth it? Even if you can't finish it, you can always drop back to normal at any point and keep the HM loot and finish to get normal loot the rest of the crusade.

Nets 3k dragon coins and 2-2.5M coins, plus double loot drops if you are lucky enough to not get total shit like I always do. And if you can complete it you give up nothing to do it.

Was able to complete it again today with a 2star DM, only lost one hero (Succubus) and that was on the last fight where no fucks were given. I think I only used a total of like 8 heroes

Vitality

HUSTLE
Oh nevermind you guys are right double dragon coins are in. I was under the impression hardmode only doubled items.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Honestly I see it getting nerfed. 3k/day will make it insanely fast to 4-5star those heroes. 1.5k already makes it pretty fast, I already have Pheonix and commando at 4 star, mystic and FM at 3 star, and rifleman almost to 4 stars.

lindz

#DDs
HM doesn't seem to be any more difficult than crusade was 2 weeks ago and gives double the reward. I have completed it every day by using the first four fights to charge up my heroes so I can tune my team to counter whatever I'm fighting. Typically lose one hero at the end, usually my DK, but have WC to tank 15.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ya I'm noticing the same. Crusades got noticably easier since the patch where they changed to formula.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You won't get more Dragon Coins from Hard Mode or the additional reset at VIP10. Dragon Coins don't double or reset more than once. It's always 1500 (100+200+300+400+500).
I end up with about 2600 dragon coins after each hard mode crusade.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Like lindz said, hardmode is only marginally harder. I'm not being an elitist or anything, but I think you're missing something if you're struggling with it. I only have 3 4* heroes, and i dontuse any of them on crusade. Cloudwalker and deathknight make a huge difference, and you should be able to get one of them from your guild camp.

reefah

Molten Core Raider
HM crusade gets harder as you level up and end up fighting maxed out characters with 42k+ team ratings. I use about 10 heroes to complete HM, but it is very worth it!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I slowed down on leveling up my characters so that I can pick up some of the better crusade heroes. Almost at death age 3*, about to get death knight and disease bringer as well.

lindz

#DDs
Is disease bringer good? Not sure what he's for. I got my arcane sapper to 4 star and was wondering if I should bring him up to 5 star right away or get working on something new.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
He does a single target heal as well as summons a giant with his ultimate that can tank crusade

Taho

N00b
Howdy all. I downloaded yesterday and am new to this. My first noob question is this: how rare/valuable are the raid tickets? Should I use them when I'm farming experience in the campaign or save them for something else?

Edit: Did a little research and answered my own question. No exp when you raid, just exp potions, so for now I'll just be saving my raid tickets since I need exp on my whole team.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Howdy all. I downloaded yesterday and am new to this. My first noob question is this: how rare/valuable are the raid tickets? Should I use them when I'm farming experience in the campaign or save them for something else?

Edit: Did a little research and answered my own question. No exp when you raid, just exp potions, so for now I'll just be saving my raid tickets since I need exp on my whole team.
You actually get more exp from the potions than from completing it normal, if only marginally.

For example, chapter 10 second round on normal gives 127 exp each for 635 total, and raid gives 1 potion and 2 elixir, which is 660.

Taho

N00b
Ah, thanks. So, should I go ahead and use them as a time saver or do they become more useful/valuable later on?