Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow. Smart strategy by blizzard. They're basically forcing you to find randoms to group up with and play via the Cho'Gul give away

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I'll try to help people unlock him if you guys want him. Though I really haven't played HoTS at all for quite a while

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I can already see how brokenly good tracer will be in hots, valla with blink and rewind time? gg
Have they released the actual skill list? I was thinking rewind would probably be an ultimate along with the bomb one. Not sure how they'll balance the blink though, maybe low range on her weapon(they are pretty shitty at anything medium and further in overwatch) so you have to blink in to do damage, limiting your movement.

Needless

Toe Sucker
"Characters on a list they want to add"

Gimme that necro hnnghghghghgghghgh

AO87jYL.jpg

Tenks

Lunara:

Z -- Always on 20% MS
Passive -- Nature's Toxin, adds a stacking DoT
Q -- Noxious Blossom. GTAOE. Applies trait.
W -- Crippling Spores. If the trait is active on an enemy it slows the enemy. Can slow multiple enemies if multiple have the Dot
E -- Wisp. Slow moving vision grant. Can control the wisp.

Ult1: Thornwood Vine -- 15s cd 3 charge skillshot. Pierces.
Ult2: Leaping Strike -- Targets an enemy, leaps over, throws a spear. 2 charges so you can jump over and back.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'll edit this one as they talk about Lunara's abilities. She's a ranged assassin btw

Z = passive 20%, no actually mount. She also bounces instead of runs

Trait is poison dot

Q is a poison ae

E adds a slow to trait

Heroic 1 15 second cool down 3 charge fast moving skill shot
Heroic 2 Leaping Strike. a Big leap and damage shot in the middle of the jump, and you can jump twice

Talent wisp for vision stuff

Talent for 75% spell shield

Level 20 talent to remove cc from ally, self, and dot damage.

Supposed to be fragile

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Greymane

E Darkflight/Disengage Human engage, Worgen disengage. Swaps what form you are in. Worgen hits harder with basic attacks, but human is range

Q Gilnean Cocktail for Human, target hit small damage, targets in ae behind take 3x that. Worgen version is Razor Swipe, small dash forward and ae

Heroic Marked for the Kill Human fire Silver bullet, first target becomes vulnerable for 25%, you then leap as a worgen to the target. As a Worgen it's Go for the Throat, 3 attacks, if you kill the target you can use it again free in the next 10 seconds. Seems like you actually have to choose between the two, unlike the other abilities it isn't different for what form you are in

Talent it at 20 to let it refresh for every time you kill someone with it

Needless

Toe Sucker
Greymane looks dope.

I screencapped their view of the game in 2012... I want that Blademaster hero so bad
frown.png

t9B3COj.jpg

Tenks

Cho'Gall looks so sick. Gall basically feels like you're a perma Abathur hat. I wouldn't be shocked if the underlying tech is basically that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
2200golds for sharing chogall with 2 people, that sounds pretty solid. Wonder if it'll be human games only though, or if you can just play bots.

Tenks

This fucking nerd. Calls them "Zeel-lots" and doesn't know they're not erupting into flames they're fucking getting summoned back.