Heroes of the Storm

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think Tempo Storm is going to be doing some serious reevaluating of the team. I'd honestly cut Zoia too, he doesn't seem like a good manager with the way he just airs out their shit and talks down to them in public.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't play this at all but cloud 9 seemed pretty unstoppable in that first game.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree TS needs to clean house big time.

But really, C9 holy shit man. That DK game was a riot, glad NA took it all.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So blizzcon happened. Was there any news regarding esport support?

I did the mistake of hanging on dota2 a bit. I finally get what everyone was talking about. The in game client options for having a community are nuts in that game. Blizz is dropping the ball big time on its game support. After missing around in dota2, when i log in sc2 / hots it feels the menu is from early 2000. They really need to get on with the time.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So blizzcon happened. Was there any news regarding esport support?

I did the mistake of hanging on dota2 a bit. I finally get what everyone was talking about. The in game client options for having a community are nuts in that game. Blizz is dropping the ball big time on its game support. After missing around in dota2, when i log in sc2 / hots it feels the menu is from early 2000. They really need to get on with the time.
HotS International Circuit

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good to finally see them pumping money in tournements. Should have happened years ago with sc2.

Now if they can patch their client and help having a live community in game, should be set for a few years.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopefully they can bring some more talent in and continue to be successful, like Slip said, not too surprising.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They have some of the best infrastructure with name recognition of Tempo and an actual team house (even if it is in Arizona.) They should be able to attract talent.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Thinking about DunkTrain's comment here on game 2 vs DK (Derek Arabian on Twitter:)

I'm surprised to see DK getting trash talked in the thread about our g2 vs them. We literally cheesed them out. Abathur shouldn't exist.
I'm new to the MOBA scene and Abathur's split pushing did seem pretty ridiculous in their match. However, I'd argue that DK didn't react quickly enough against it and kept trying to force team fights against a literal undying composition. Murky and Leoric die and come right back. Tassadar can just E away when pressured. And both Tassadar and Leoric got walls to zone. Instead of focusing on team fights, DK probably should've been dealing with Abathur, which they did only once after they were pretty much dead.

Dunno, I just find it weird that C9's captain called their strat cheesy when the onus was on DK to adapt and they didn't. Like others, I thought their strat was pretty creative.

And if you didn't watch the match:

Tenks

Cheese in a competitive game pretty much means "If you know how to deal with it you win, if you don't you lose." It is a gimmicky comp that forced DK to play a style they clearly were not ready to play. It isn't like the comp C9 used was godlike or even everyday viable but if you deal with it improperly you will lose the game.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Here ya go

From the comments:
17:15 First Draft
25:07 First Game

53:20 Second Draft
1:00:39 Second Game

1:32:40 Third Draft
1:43:15 Third Game

The Master

Bronze Squire
I mean they can't not know the counters to Abathur. They had the option to pick up Falstad in place of Valla. Falstad is already good on that map and is arguably the best counter to Abathur body soaking, which is how they kept even despite the "die all the time" comp. If they'd countered the soak and been ahead a talent tier from the deaths instead of even, they could have pressured for the win early.

Tenks

PTR notes

Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes -- November 11, 2015

I've said previously I like the scaling changes so I'm happy they're moving forward with it. It seems to be their MO now is to add farming talents at level 1 for heroes so I'm really liking that shift in focus as well. I also like the change to GP. It makes it so heroes that have the ability to take GP can really expose their skills by not dying to gain an absolutely absurd damage bonus.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So Cho'gal is really fun. Definitely has some nasty abilities. He gets shit on by CC. Cho's pull heroic with Gal's slow heroic is insane CC. Its weird that they level up separately.

Somehow Blizzard really did make 2 in 1 work.

Neph_sl

shitlord
How do they level up separately? The whole team levels up at the same rate. Unless you mean they have separate talents?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I mean they level up outside of the game separately. So you can get gold bonuses for both heroes. And yeah, they do have their own talents.

Sorry, hastily writing these while playing. Derpderpderp.